All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. We'll see in a few months, I guess. I still think he stays.
  3. Today
  4. NcFans Way to early, mid season Mock

Its wrong because the Panthers will be picking 32.
  5. I don’t think this organization will ever properly address the position. With that said, they’ll have ANOTHER golden opportunity this offseason when the 2014 draft class become FA’s (minus 1st rounder who have had their options picked up). Just give me Dante Pettis in the draft please.
  6. If Cam continues to produce with ragtag group it’s truly a miracle. Imagine the day this team actually dedicates resources to get some legit receivers Funchess - was a TE until his last year at Michigan, his career high was under 750 yards in a season Shepard - Had more rushing yards than receiving yards at LSU, was a dual threat QB in HS and was recruited as a QB Samuel - Also had more rushing yards than receiving, his career high was around 700 yards, mostly swing and screen passes Clay - Mainly used as a returner at Utah. Byrd - situational deep threat who never had more than 600 yards receiving Bersin was actually the most productive college receiver
  7. He's already been interviewed for a head coaching position (last year with the Rams) so I'd say he's "on the radar" now. Between his persona and the defensive performance this season, yeah I think he's gone.
  8. We looked past the Falcons in 15 and not only lost but got exposed as well. Focus on the Jets.
  9. No they didn't. We were regarded as one of the best teams in the NFL. We actually were a huge favorite to win the superbowl just like the Falcons last year.
  10. Just an FYI, the first video you posted isn't an actual demonstration, it's computer generated. There's no guarantee that it will flex/collapse the way it does in that video. Notice the second video only shows a side glance against the helmet and they don't even slow it down enough to show you if the helmet constricts at all. So while I'm hopeful that the helmets will be an improvement all around, there still isn't a guarantee that it will slow the brain within one's head down enough to prevent a concussion.
  11. i haven't read fox news in a while. how is this not satire?
  12. Movie Recommendation: Wind River

Howard Stern was raving about it a couple of months ago
  13. Video games are dead *rant*

That's it, played it only a handful of times. I only paid 20 for it so no huge loss
  14. Because we all know FDA approval is so reliable
  15. I know they're "dangerous" but can we all remember that the Jets were supposed to be the 2017 version of the Browns. They have played above their heads for a few games. Panthers -34 Jets - 10
  16. 2017-2018 Carolina Hurricanes Season

Canes have somehow managed to fight there way back into the playoff picture, sitting three points back with 3 games in hand.
  17. science is good for both devices...but neither are perfect, in fact brian cushing's concussion that he got in week 1 (before the 10 week peds suspension) happened while he was wearing the zero1. interesting excerpt from a little article about it here: what i bolded and underlined is what the "glorified cock ring" is trying to accomplish. it's not just the hit that can cause the concussion. it's the jarring of the brain inside the skull that is the issue. the Q-collar helps the brain swell slightly so that there is less room for the brain to bounce around in the skull. obviously it's not perfect. no collar or helmet is going to eliminate the damage that can come from a head getting hit or bouncing around. it doesn't have to take much, either. i've been dealing with a concussion that i got a couple months ago and while my head did hit the ground i think that the whiplash effect caused the most damage and that's pretty common in a lot of people who suffer from concussions. it doesn't have to be an external impact that causes it, in fact there are quite a bit of people who suffer concussions solely because of whiplash. helmets won't help with those type injuries. i think @jfra78 is right...maybe he should be wearing both. it could be that he starts wearing it in conjunction with the Q-collar next year. both devices are pretty much in test stages right now anyways. players go with what they feel comfortable with. kuechly might have had a few concussions, but he's no dummy. i'm certain he's done a whole lot more research into things that can help stave off concussions or at least limit the damage than anyone here and i'm sure he's had more experts looking into options. he chose the Q-collar for a good reason...the science is sound. it could be that the next step is adding the zero1. at any rate, i'm sure he knows about it and he's considered it.
  18. I would say we have 0 excuse losing to a rebuild team , but we did lose a fluky game against the Bears. The Jets definitely aren't the dumpster fire that the Dolphins are , but I think we should win if the players take the game seriously and we limit the turnovers. The only games we lost this year is when we had way too many turnovers. I think we've won every game that Cam didnt throw a pick in.
  19. Is losing Wilks a foregone conclusion?

I was thinking the same thing. If he DOES get a head coaching job, it should be here with us!
  20. They'll get destroyed if they're spending all week looking past their next opponent
  21. Their offense is easily below average in every category I can find.
  22. I would love to see a breakdown like this of Carolina's route concepts and implication.
  23. Yep. Focus on the saints and you end up losing both games
  24. Your most dangerous opponent is the one you're facing next. Can't ever afford to look past anyone in the NFL. Hopefully losing to the Bears drove that point home for this team.
  25. We've been facing Brees and Payton twice a year for a long time. Focus on the next and less familiar opponent.
  1. Load more activity

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Alex stump