All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Dont care about a league MVP and I'm sure Cam doesn't either. Superbowl is the only thing that matters
  3. Not a good sign for our offense against the Jets http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/11/22/cam-newton-limited-in-practice-with-right-thumb-injury/
  4. He'll defend the ladies when it's a big scary man like Lavar "attacking" them. There's a reason I asked him what he thought about Bill Cosby, and there's a reason he avoided the question. He doesn't want to have to defend him.
  5. Does white privilege exist?

You care. If you didn't care you'd simply ignore this thread.
  6. Does white privilege exist?

Which is funny, because it's people like you and other conservatives who get so upset and cry; for example, let me unsubscribe from this thread or I'm done posting in here, I can't take it!!! Seems like y'all are the snowflakes
  7. Yesterday
  8. I have a sneaky feeling we play really well tonight and get the victory. Lets go.
  9. Trump: I should have left the basketball players in jail

All the people coming out saying what they're saying about Roy Moore; "guys let's be patient and let it all play out before we say he's guilty. Don't even talk about him or call him a pedofile!!" For Lavar; "he's sexist, who cares what that lady said! He's a sexist!"
  10. As a total Godfather guy and I hate to disrespect what he did here...I am going to agree so far for Hurney. He has been pretty good so far. I am willing to give a man props for some nice moves. Now, we lose to the Jets...he's out with the trash again. LOL. Totally kidding but I'm a Panther fan its week to week.
  11. Trump: I should have left the basketball players in jail

So, you try to be understanding of Roy Moore and his overall situation, but the claws come out for Lavar. Lol I get it, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say you just don't like Lavar but you need to be consistent.
  12. Welp looks like we got another one

See any of your posts in the thread about Roy Moore. Wipe that egg off your face.
  13. Does white privilege exist?

Triggered
  14. FCC to repeal Net Neutrality

there are lots of examples of "built in unfair competitive advantages" in other markets too, be it the disproportionate distribution of (stolen) land and natural resources, the huge cluster of wealth and capital owned by an elite few, wage slavery, racism/sexism, the free movement of capital around the world combined with the restricted movement of labor, the most powerful military in the world prepared to facilitate the flow of western goods and profits at a moment's notice, et al maybe the lowly millionaire can't afford to invest in an isp to compete with the giants and maybe the minimum wage fry cook can't secure the means to open up a competitive restaurant. maybe the problem is the entire economic system from the top down.
  15. New Dilly Dilly commercial

Bud light is good if and only if I've already consumed enough alcohol that flavor no longer matters. But I do enjoy their commercials. Dilly Dilly!
  16. Damn...lost another dog

Man, my dogs are a huge part of my world and it's going to destroy me when I lose them.
  17. Does white privilege exist?

Uh oh, he's been exposed. Better go hop on your other account.
  18. Does white privilege exist?

whats ironic about it? You got so offended at the word you tried to flip it?
  19. Does white privilege exist?

So was safe space. That's what we call irony, genius.
  20. yea i think this is more important now . Cam's won the Hiesmann, won the National Championship, won rookie of the year, won MVP. Just 2 things left, Super Bowl Win and Super Bowl mvp. Then he's literally done everything.
  21. Does white privilege exist?

the word snowflake was made to describe liberals.
  22. Does white privilege exist?

lol another snowflake needs a safe space from the liberal meanies
  23. Does white privilege exist?

liberals can gather around and circle jerk over their privilege. i dont really care. Neither does the world.
  24. Does white privilege exist?

how do i unsubscribe from this stupid thread? Keep getting notices from SJWs posting in this thread.
  25. I'm thankful that we seem to be getting back healthy and gaining momentum (hopefully) at the right time. Thankful to see Cam having fun again and smiling while going ham on these fools.
  1. Load more activity

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    byrdmansr