All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I'm not the one on here defending potential liars to the ends of the earth See how that works? If you want to continue down this path for as long as it has served you, go right ahead. If you feel like visiting Earth for a chat grounded in reality, feel free to drop in
  3. Jeremy WTF?

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/insinuation Reading Comprehension for the win
  4. Lol why are you even bringing up college? Again trying to change the topic to fit your dumb agenda Like I said in my first post show me a run by a Carolina RB better than that this season. (Hint) you can’t cause no one outside of CAP has the ability to pull out that run.
  5. Did I or did I not start this thread in 2017? The fact that you have to reach all they way back and grab some 5th round pick as a way of showing that provide Cam with weapons is beyond laughable. Brady constantly has had better weapons than Cam it’s not even up for debate, especially this season. You know why I made this thread in the first place talking about our current receivers.
  6. Today
  7. That lost defense that's top 5 in every category. Too funny
  8. #MeToo women that refuse to speak out

John Conyers
  9. Hornets v Timberwolves 11/20

Is your beard fully gray now? Damn son! sorry I missed ya buddy. I was at an event last night and couldn't get there. Glad you had a good time and got to see a W
  10. I dont think we need to pick up a QB in the early rounds. We do not need a QB controversy, there are a number of fans who always want the backup to start. I do think we need a replacement for Anderson, if the coaches arent comfortable with whos on the roster then we should draft one no sooner than 4th round.
  11. Thank you @Saca312! I can see Dorsey's grandkids telling the neighborhood that their grandpa once was the QB for the Panthers. lol Only on this board would such a light hearted Panthers article lead to 2 egos arguing through multiple pages over personal opinions.
  12. Cam Coming Up On SVP

Here's the link. Cam with SVP on ESPN
  13. Um...did you, or did you not, start this thread? College stats? So any Panther draftee with College stats should be involved? Right? Then it was you, who brought up NE WRs, and Amandola to be precise, to prove some point. There are plenty of those guys who failed, to disprove that point. Dude, you do realize that the same reason folks think Brady is great, is the same reason folks will think Cam is great? Neither of them had consistently great talent around them. I am so sorry to say this. But...you may need to rethink your talent evaluation skills. Because, dude, you really are not as good as you think you are.
  14. Admit it Goob. There is not one player you haven't scouted, seen, or evaluated. You have an opinion on every player ever mentioned. You either have no life, or are exaggerating your knowledge. I would bet that as a Big Ten fan, I have seen more of Funch, and Samuel than you have. Yet you some how have a wealth of knowledge that seems to elude me. But by all means, be you. Because it is entertaining as all get out to watch folks try and be "That guy" that just knows everything. Cuz truth be told. That guy is my brother in law.
  15. Mike McCoy (OC, Denver) fired

No, you really don't. The one thing I remember about McCoy is him saying (and, yeah, I'm paraphrasing here ... it's been a long time), I don't believe in trying to fix a QB's mechanics. There are times Cam needs help with his mechanics or moods or whatever, we know that. And Cam likes Dorsey as much as he likes Shula. @rayzor speaks the truth. Besides, I don't think McCoy could run our scout team as well as Dorsey can.
  16. Funny logic here. Coordinators are both downplayed for having good talent and made excuses for having mediocre talent based upon the way the wind is blowing at any given moment. Panther fans didn't like him and laughed when he was given a coordinator position. Now, in an attempt to tie this to Shula somehow this is some kind of travesty?
  17. He really showed me, a 5th round pick out of Hawaii, the all world can't miss prospect all draft experts were high on. Had to go back 6 years to prove a point The last sentence you wrote made no sense what so ever
  18. Love me some CAP? LOL I've actually been critical of him. I'm just stating what the film shows he's quicker than Stewart and breaks more tackles than Mccaffrey.
  19. That "Mouth breathing moron" showed you your azz bro. You started a thread about college stats. And got blown out of the water. Just admit it was an ill thought out thread and get on with your life. I mean admit it. Funch is nothing but a glorified TE, Samuel is just a RB, Pilares is a punt returner, are all just figments of you imagination. Or my favorite. Amandolla who has more years than our WR corp. combined. Should have more yards. Or Lafell? Yeah, those nasty Pasty's have all the talent. I mean, who can forget Johnson? LOL
  20. Or...we can make them one dimensional, by stopping the run. Pin our ears back, and rush them into submission. If we get out to a 31-10 lead against the Jets. Do you really think they could come back? Against our Defense?
  21. Except, let's say you have the #3 rushing Defense. If teams can't run against you, they will try to pass against you. Which will skew your passing yards. But then again, who knows what will happen week to week?
  22. Why Are We Helping Saudi Arabia Destroy Yemen?

Sunni political support. Wahabi has power and pull.
  23. Mike McCoy (OC, Denver) fired

IMO, Elway sold his soul for that team. Manning fell into his lap, and the Defense was already there. It was a great two year run. But that team is long gone. That team is in major trouble. No QB, Defense in shambles. Fired the OC. Yeah, I can see the emotion draining out of there. McCoy is one of those living off a prayer type OCs. Was there for a great QB, but seems to struggle else where. Cam seems to love Shula. For whatever reason. I see no reason to not tether my horse to that wagon.
  24. Mike McCoy (OC, Denver) fired

My goodness, you sure can spin a tale. Elway got lucky and Manning feel into his lap. He got a SuperB owl out of it. But that team, is gone. Denver is a long way from being a SB contender.
  1. Load more activity

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    GeauxSainz