All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Props to Rubio

Is it believable that CNN suggested another question? Yes Is it believable that CNN might have suggested topics? Yes Is it believable that the kid who says they scripted him a question has not produced a scripted question really got a scripted question? No Perhaps the kid will provide the "scripted questions" he got. He has yet to..and that is very suspect.
  3. Benjamin

I don't think the bills are just gonna let him walk after giving us a 3rd for him.
  4. Well first off, this would be a terrible trade. I wouldn't put it past Hurney to trade our top picks for Landry. Secondly, this is all crap speculation. The Saints don't draft or sign LSU players and that's a well-known FACT.
  5. This thread is Saca having his feelings hurt because more ppl are figuring out his scouting skills and obscure stats are crap.. You should be more aggressive about your Sheppard breakdown than your bad opinion in Landry...
  6. Collins is about the only relevant one there. Henry would be playing even less than he is now. So he would be by your definition, a luxury pick. And we had two rookie CBs who played well enough to plan on them starting in 2017. So again, Lattimore is by your definition, a luxury pick. Hooker, on the other hand...... Who was our starting strong-side LB going into the 2015? And was RB not a “need” last year? We just chose the wrong one, value wise
  7. So you're a bitch.. That's what you are saying I guess.. You let some total stranger change your opinion on a subject.. All because they hurt your feelings..
  8. I can probably answer this. It's Wow. He's the most irritating person to debate with on this site because he's quick to turn to childish insults and acts like his logic is infallible. It gets under your skin. Makes you double and even triple down on your stance. Even me, a person who likes Landry found myself backpedaling on Landry poo just to be contradictory to him. Now I just don't give a poo lol
  9. Props to Rubio

If you are dumb enough to believe that. You are dumb enough to believe anything.
  10. ABCB is the only rhyme scheme

Your still a dumbass. That only wants to see the facts infront of you. Alex jones cock is down their. I recommend a pillow under your knees.
  11. Josh Gordon will be...

It’s a brilliant move by them for sure, but I’m surprised the NFLPA allows it. Gordon is getting screwed out of millions
  12. Wait so everyone was on his nutz in the other thread but you wouldn’t want him hmmm that’s odd maybe he’s not that good after all
  13. Predicting the Tag

People invent their own realities based on bad memory
  14. ABCB is the only rhyme scheme

The assault weapon ban had expired prior to Obama taking office. He should have renewed it as a first issue. That did no happen. So because Obama did not act in time we cant act now? What logic is that?
  15. ABCB is the only rhyme scheme

And you have no proof otherwise.
  16. ABCB is the only rhyme scheme

No proof he doesn't exist....thanks!!
  17. ABCB is the only rhyme scheme

saw this posted on facebook. did a little research to make sure the numbers were accurate, they were. this will shut all the liberal gun control tards up.
  18. ABCB is the only rhyme scheme

What proof do you have that a god that worships AK-15’s isn’t actually a cult of heretics?
  19. I'm in the Mood For Love....

https://trumpsingles.com/
  20. ABCB is the only rhyme scheme

No proof, got it...thanks!!
  21. ABCB is the only rhyme scheme

Drug bans work....it makes...drugs...hard to obtain. Obama had 14 mass shootings under his Presidency, first 2 years was a Democratic all controlled Congress...they passed which legislation again referring to gun control?....lol
  22. ABCB is the only rhyme scheme

People holding ritualistic cabals in the name of god, for AR-15’s. Pretty much proves what ever they believe in is false. next thing you know they will be blessing twinkies.
  23. I like Jeff Janis...good hands,fast,tough,versatile,affordable...the type player any team needs...
  24. So lets talk about this David Hogg kid

seriously here is a police officer who the state has selected to enforce its structure discounting polls from oxford literally because he hasn't heard of oxford. that's the epistemological state of the country that voted for donald trump. i don't think it can be fixed
  25. ABCB is the only rhyme scheme

.... So gun bans work...it makes...weapons...hard to obtain. 1994 -2004 we had mass shootings...the number dead was not at the levels we are seeing post 2004...guess the "gun ban"...worked.
  1. Load more activity

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Jeremy45714