All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. NE had the number 1 scoring defense last season, 15.6 and 8 in 2014. Brees in the SB, Saints defense was number in turnovers and poo they sealed the game off a INT return for a TD. I dont know what lumps is talking about.
  3. Looks like all the big boys held serve today. Big win for Arsenal congrats.
  4. Their owner is the definition of C-H-E-A-P. Lewis is in the final year of his contract, he is getting the John Fox lame duck treatment
  5. Is losing Wilks a foregone conclusion?

yes we have amazing talent, but this is first year as DC. Hope he interviews poorly.
  6. Is losing Wilks a foregone conclusion?

I don't think the bengals will ever fire Lewis
  7. Is losing Wilks a foregone conclusion?

Time for a promotion in Carolina?
  8. Yep. He's built for it. Unless we magically can Rivera and promote him then he won't be here long.
  9. Is losing Wilks a foregone conclusion?

This for sure. I don't think it's a foregone conclusion that it happens this year, but we're not hanging onto him for long.
  10. This guy is a motivator, he will be a head coach. If I was a pasty white billionaire owning an NFL franchise and this man walks into my office and talks to me for ten minutes, I am telling my GM to hire him because this man knows football
  11. I think we will have him for another year as this is his first coordinator position. However, I don't know how much he does related to having the "Assistant Head Coach" title.
  12. Can pretty much guarantee he will get a head coaching job within the next 2 years.
  13. Is losing Wilks a foregone conclusion?

I wouldn't say it's a foregone conclusion but it certainly wouldn't shock me. And Shula yet again likely won't even get consideration.
  14. I like Cam as well, but some of the qb's played when defenders could mug a receiver.
  15. Is losing Wilks a foregone conclusion?

Lol Yes, he's probably landing a HC job unless we have an unreal collapse defensively through the rest of this season
  16. No. It's the players, not the coach.
  17. They should have NEVER extended Chancellor, now they are stuck with a broken down safety (he's missed 9 games since extension and counting) on the books until 2020. You knew he was a hard hitting thumper, you don't extend players like that into their 30's, their body just instantly gives up on them
  18. Pro Bowl Voting

Remember when the Pro Bowl almost actually meant something? Worst game of the season to watch, followed closely by the Hall of Fame Game that kicks off pre-season.
  19. I suspect that it's likely a foregone conclusion that we'll lose not only Wilks but that he'd take with him Eric Washington to be the defensive coordinator. Wilks can easily land a position with the Giants, Bengals, Browns, Colts, Cardinals, Bears who will all be undoubtedly looking for a head coach. If we do lose the Wilks/Washington combo I suspect Rivera would promote Al Holcomb to the D coordinator position.
  20. Pro Bowl Voting

Who told you that?
  21. which is sadly a majority to everyone outside this fanbase. its pathetic really.
  22. Today
  23. The Last Jedi

Saw Gerrera is one of my least favorite characters dating back to the Clone Wars cartoon.
  24. Yeah I would wear glasses with a camera on it.. they are some nifty cam glasses out there.
  1. Load more activity

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Alex stump