All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Ruh roh - indictments

Just keeeeeeeeeeep wishing!!!!!
  3. Protesters

What fictional person are you arguing with?.
  4. Protesters

Americans aren’t Brits or Aussies. Do you really think gun owners will bow down to forfeit their right to bear arms? Have you really thought about the consequences, intended and unintended. Do you actually know the men that will be ordered to enforce a ban? Wanna place odds on how many will refuse?
  5. Ruh roh - indictments

Oh look, twylyght misunderstanding figures and verbiage while posturing as some intellectual elitist. How refreshing. Nobody likes the Clintons, god knows there's tons of legitimate reasons to not. But peddling nonsense like Bengazi and Uranium one incessantly does nothing but hurt real journalism and transparency. The real traitors to our country are these mental midgets who peddle this horseshit despite giant amounts of information thats readily available proving it false. This sort of blindly appropriated political and journalistic jingoism has created a dangerous miasma in regards to a truly educated populace.
  6. Snowflakes want The View cancelled

But but bashing our President is so unamerican and they won't stop doing it they are sooooo unfair to Trump, they are just a bunch of New York City libruhls that don't know anything about the great american Donald Trump
  7. Hi there

Dawwwww
  8. Hi there

I inherited a black shepherd pupper from my son last August (he moved into a 1-bedroom place in the city with his SO and her pupper, so I got to keep my pupper because I have a house and a yard). She’s a 16-month old 65 lb lap dog (at least she thinks she is). Oh, and also a high energy, big-time chewer. She’s extremely smart and perfectly trained when I got her (which was nice). And like yours she’s crated during the day. Pure crazy upon crate-release is a good description lol.
  9. Giving the benefit of the doubt on that...I would think that would have been discussed and settled before he agreed to come on board...
  10. Ruh roh - indictments

On 2/17/2018 at 3:01 PM, twylyght said: Okay. How does Russia have controlling interest in 20% of American Uranium production again? --- [email protected] the known liar.
  11. Ruh roh - indictments

Is this one of those things where if you repeat it enough, your dreams come true? Your equivalence is false. Your attempt to deflect is lame. At best your reading comprehension is lacking. At worst, you're a DNC shill that won't stand for honest scrutiny against your party's shitty legacy.
  12. Ruh roh - indictments

Will you buy yourself a clue. The document refers to a specific method of uranium mining normally used to mine low grade uranium. The 20% of uranium production in the US figure is a lie outright and I find it funny that you call hyperbole so quickly when I post a number LOWER then is being reported by most media because the media is using a higher number and you have no problem with using this higher number that right wing media posts knowing its not true. You are really really bad at this. Laughably so.
  13. Hi there

I watched that, it was badass
  14. My big question with him was whether he just wasn't recovered from his prior year's injury or if he's genuinely done. It's an extremely difficult thing to discern the difference between those two conditions.
  15. this is the perfect combo IMO either that or Wallace and Moncrief. I think Sammy is going to price himself out of our range though.
  16. Ruh roh - indictments

ho-hum -- In 2010, the NRC approved the transfer of control of the licenses from Uranium One USA, Inc. and Uranium One America, Inc. to JSC Atomredmetsoloto (ARMZ), a Russian corporation. At that time we determined that the U.S. subsidiaries of Uranium One, Inc. (the formerly Canadian, now Russian-owned firm) would remain as the NRC-regulated licensees and continue to be qualified to conduct the uranium recovery operations. As a condition of our approval, we required the licensee to notify the NRC before ARMZ appoints, hires, or designates personnel to perform NRC-licensed activities. The ARMZ licensees represent approximately 20 percent of the currently licensed uranium in-situ recovery production capacity in the U.S. https://www.nrc.gov/docs/ML1516/ML15168A230.pdf On 2/17/2018 at 3:01 PM, twylyght said: Okay. How does Russia have controlling interest in 20% of American Uranium production again? --
  17. Ruh roh - indictments

If you're attempt to draw an equivalence to 18 ever being true when compared to 20% being placed in front of the officials to help make their decision, then you're trolling is great for weak minds. If you actually believe it is the same, then you are the weak mind
  18. Funchess was the the number 1 target all season, even when KB was in Carolina
  19. That was a scenario I could have gone for, and according to one of our resident insiders, that was actually the original plan, but Richardson's scandal made it impossible to carry out.
  20. all this affirmation going on in acceptance of bringing back a guy at a high ranking position who already had his chance here and failed this organization/fanbase is so fuging weird
  21. Ruh roh - indictments

The number 20% has has been posted all over the place and blindly accepted by those that are happy with that narrative. Even you you didn't mis-type and put in the number 20%, at best it is a mistake. At worst it is deliberately misleading.
  22. So do you think when Rivera says you have to run first he means every team has to run first or he means the Panthers do in order to run our offense? I suspect the latter while your argument assumes the former.
  23. Yeah...like "does he have a car ?"
  24. I do not think Star wants to be here and I do not think they were happy with his play, based on the lack of talks. I think (and take that for what it is worth) that we let Star hit the market and sign him if he does not have a deal by week 2 or 3 of free agency--he would be cheaper. However, I see a team like Green Bay or Pittsburgh grabbing him.
  1. Load more activity

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    @garron_b