1. We re-sign Batum, there's no way we don't do that
2. Sign a defensive center. It is very obvious that we need one, I'm not even going to bother elaborating. Howard would be fine, but certainly not for the max, and only like on a 2 year deal. I'm thinking either Joakim Noah or Mozgov for this spot. Neither would be very expensive or command to play in crunch time (if we want to go small). Both would have a chance to revitalize their careers.
3. I would definitely let Jefferson walk, I can't watch him play anymore. The only time he contributes positively to anything is when he scores 25 off the bench, which has happened what, 3 times. I like him a lot for the locker room and as a guy, but it's time.
4. Resign Lee. I know we have Lamb (who I also like quite a bit, think he just needs consistent minutes), but you can never have too many good players. I would trade Lamb if something half decent came along, but if not having too many good players at a spot is a very good problem to have.
5. Re-sign Marvin and Lin if the price is right. Lin is either amazing, or he disappears and is a huge negative. I definitely wouldn't pay him a ton of money, he just isn't worth it. Marvin is similar in this respect, he always plays good defense, but sometimes he'll disappear. I would re-sign him for a small raise, but if he wants big money then good luck sir, you were a lot of fun to watch this year.
6. Fill out the bench, we will have a draft pick (who I am not even going to try and guess who it will be) and I'd resign Daniels and Gutierrez.
Kemba / Lin / Gutierrez
Batum / Lamb / Harrison
MKG / Lee / Daniels
Marv / Frank / Hansbrough
Mozgov / Zeller / Hawes