Community Status Updates

Photo

teerayStumpy

I live in Northclift. Off of Six Forks road.
Apr 17 2011 12:47 AM
Photo

Stumpyteeray

What part of Raleigh do you live in? My brother and I live over in Trailwood Hills and they came pretty close to our neighborhood.
Apr 16 2011 09:36 PM
Photo

panthers55teeray

I hear you on Yates. As a later rounder I think you would give him consideration but unless he is better than Clausen at this point, you are looking at replacing Pike. If we don't carry 3 on the active roster that puts him on the practice squad. I figure someone would snatch him up at that point making the draft pick somewhat of a waste. And if he were on the active roster you want a guy who could come in and play if needed. I just don't have faith that he would be not struggle mightily. If I were picking a guy to replace Pike I might also look at Tyrod as an option. I think Dalton may even go in the first..
Apr 15 2011 07:55 AM
Photo

teeraypanthers55

I am in a bet so I can't put text on the message board until after the draft. TJ was given a raw deal by the fans at UNC. The criticism was unfair. He struggled as a freshman, then played REALLY well as a sophomore but got hurt. Struggled his junior year, but was playing with a lot of true freshmen in his offensive line and true freshmen wide receivers. He is smart, competitive, has a quick release, accurate down field, lit up Patrick Peterson and company, lit up FSU (400+ yards passing in both games), and mentally tough. I don't want him for the Panthers though. I just think he can be a late round steal which is what I took the thread to mean.
Apr 15 2011 07:49 AM
Photo

teeraymav1234

I only heard a bit of it too but they said (I believe) that they were concerned about the offense he came from. Not any character stuff, although they could be concerned about that, he just didn't say it. I woulda posted on the big thread but I have a bet with Verge and I can't post text. :p
Apr 14 2011 03:29 PM
Photo

teerayARSEN

I'm just messing with you.
Apr 14 2011 07:16 AM
Photo

Vergeteeray

lrn2math It'll be 2am when it hits 12 here, sending rep back as well.
Apr 13 2011 10:55 PM
Photo

teerayVerge

NC. I have to hit the bed early tonight anyway bc I actually have sh*t to do so it doesn't really matter. Bout to throw you some good luck rep!!
Apr 13 2011 10:29 PM
Photo

Vergeteeray

Where do you live?
Apr 13 2011 10:24 PM
Photo

teerayVerge

Starting at midnight your time?? That is 1:00 my time. I prob going to bed before that anyway, but just checking.
Apr 13 2011 10:22 PM
Photo

teeraymav1234

I was just messing with you in the Gruden thread LOL
Apr 12 2011 02:55 PM
Photo

teeraymav1234

can you tell I got my computer back?? tons of pics today :p
Apr 08 2011 12:00 AM
Photo

TheRealDealteeray

Use your head here, when you look at my page, can you see what other people said? If you want it to be private click on the send message, send private message, then type
Apr 05 2011 07:36 PM
Photo

teerayTheRealDeal

Are these conversations private or can anyone see them??
Apr 05 2011 07:34 PM
Photo

TheRealDealteeray

I don't need to make money with you. You bring nothing to the table.
Apr 05 2011 07:30 PM
Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com