• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ctrcat

Line already [email protected]

I would bet my life savings and my left nut that we lose the opener.

This franchise is cursed and never wins the season opening game

I'm pretty sure they all understand we are favored but they want to be favored by a larger spread...

I think a 5.5 spread before the draft is completely fair I'd totally take the panthers on this.

Are you guys idiots? Vegas has us favored. Am I the only one who gets that?

I'm pretty sure they all understand we are favored but they want to be favored by a larger spread...

Lines are also not pure "predictions", especially this early on.  They are more tailored to instigate the public into laying the most money and attempting to hedge the house exposure.

Meh I see us beating the bucs handily they can't score on us..

I see a 20-13 game with us winning so 5.5 seems about right.

Still gotta see if we get a solid play maker early to help cam or an oline better than last year

No one said we weren't, point remains that this is wildly premature.

All the people saying we are gonna lose did. And no it's not, it par for the course for Vegas to do this.

I would bet my life savings and my left nut that we lose the opener.

This franchise is cursed and never wins the season opening game

Your kidding right? One of my favorite game the Panthers ever played was the opening against San Diego a few years back. Delhomme to Rosario as time expired, pump faked twice, then chunked it in the endzone. It was epic.

Your kidding right? One of my favorite game the Panthers ever played was the opening against San Diego a few years back. Delhomme to Rosario as time expired, pump faked twice, then chunked it in the endzone. It was epic.

Yes that one was one of the all time greats.

"Rosario Dawson"

It's not sad, it's called being a Panther fan. When have we ever been given a reason to be confident and cocky as a fan base heading into a season?

this made me feel better. We came out ready on defense last time we were just playing the eventual SB champs. That's about as best as I can hope for this time. I doubt Cam will look "ready". But I think we can definitely win out our first 5-6 games. 

It's not sad, it's called being a Panther fan. When have we ever been given a reason to be confident and cocky as a fan base heading into a season?

Cowboys fans are condident and cocky and when was the last time they did anything. Same could be said for a lot of other teams

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app