#16 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,682 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 10 May 2014 - 11:30 AM

There's.... something in my eyes. Moving video, he's coming to a good organization, he should flourish here.

#17 EMSMedic79

EMSMedic79

Member since 2005

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,739 posts
  • LocationOn the Water

Posted 10 May 2014 - 11:32 AM

Pretty awesome. Glad he's on the team.

#18 Soul Rebel

Soul Rebel

Respect the Rivera

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 11:35 AM

Great find Ivan..... and damn you at the same time for getting some dust or something in my eye.  Haha.  High character....driven....and an emotional goal in front of him to succeed.  

#19 PantherGuy

PantherGuy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 10 May 2014 - 11:39 AM

Didn't like this pick at all at first. Now I love it. Welcome to Charlotte, Mr. Ealy.

#20 OneBadCat

OneBadCat

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 11:43 AM

Awesome story. He looks a hell of a lot like Cam too.

#21 Actionman0z

Actionman0z

Strong Member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 11:45 AM

Thug

#22 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,408 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 11:48 AM

but con artist.....

#23 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

• HUDDLER
  • 4,434 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 10 May 2014 - 11:57 AM

That, my friends is a man.

audi-slow-clap-o.gif

#24 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,408 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 11:59 AM

the guy is a man on a  mission.

i mean i think hardy is as well, which is destroying QBs, but ealy's mission is providing for his sister and the way to do it is destroying QBs...so it makes the devestation a bit more noble.

whatever it takes, tho.

#25 Catweisers

Catweisers

Catweisers

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 12:14 PM

Seems like he has a lot on his shoulders for such a young man!!!  Sure has my vote of confidence!!!

#26 Its The Milk

Its The Milk

Justice

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 12:15 PM

There couldn't be a better organization and owner for this young man to go to. Given the Panthers family oriented atmosphere and Mr. Richardson being such a good man with respect to his player's family (see Greg Olsen). One of the many reasons this is my favorite team.

#27 Billy Love

Billy Love

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 03:40 PM

Mr. Ealy, I would like to welcome you and your family to our community! I pray that you find success.

#28 GRWatcher

GRWatcher

visiting from Kepler-186f

• HUDDLER
  • 2,064 posts
  • LocationStatesville

Posted 10 May 2014 - 04:11 PM

What a tremendous burden to put on a young person, obviously one he accepted with love. Serves to remind us all that football is, in the end, all about real people and their families. Not avatars in a video game. It is so much more than just a business to those involved in it.

Welcome to the Panthers, to Charlotte, Kony. Glad you are here! Best wishes for success! #KEEPPOUNDING

now where did I leave that box of Kleenex dammit

#29 Semaj

Semaj

The Cam to Kelvin Show

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,711 posts
  • LocationPalm Coast, Fl

Posted 10 May 2014 - 06:50 PM

Such awful character.  What were the Panthers thinking.  Seriously he is going to be motivated.  Nothing is going to stop this kid.  He is not playing for himself.  He is playing for his family.  May God Bless him and his family.  Go kick some @ss Kony!!!  Welcome to the Panthers.  

#30 Omega Atrocity

Omega Atrocity

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 996 posts
  • LocationWestern NC

Posted 10 May 2014 - 07:09 PM

3. KONY EALY, Missouri (6-4, 265, 4.69, 1-2) — Fourth-year junior with 25 starts in 38 games at DE. "I think he could grow into a five-technique," said one scout. "I see him as a rush guy like Paul Kruger was in Baltimore. Where 80, 90% of the time he's rushing. He could do that and eventually grow into a D-end." The 4-3 teams view him as a base end. "I question his fire," another scout said. "If you got the right kind of coaching and put a boot into him, he might be a very good player. Whenever something doesn't work he just shuts her down. He's just kind of out of control. He gets washed out, then he'll make a big-time play." Finished with 93 tackles (27½ for loss) and 14 sacks. Wonderlic of 10. "He thinks he's already an Aldon Smith-type player," a third scout said. "Classic con man. I don't trust this kid. He will be just a big pain in the (expletive). He's one of those 'let somebody else draft him' guys." From New Madrid, Mo. Added a fourth scout: "There's no outstanding traits about him other than he gives you some versatility in a bad (defensive-line) draft. He's a mess. Somebody's going to draft him because they need a defensive end and overdraft him."

After watching this especially that part is complete fabrication.

http://www.jsonline....-258030211.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com