Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carolina Panthers 2 Key Things Regarding Kony Ealy

94 posts in this topic

Posted

It is simple.  Listen to the press conference.   YOU DON'T PASS ON GOOD FOOTBALL PLAYERS...  

This was a first round talent that fell to 60.   Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Take it and be happy.  For whatever reason this guy fell to us.  Take him and be happy.   We'll find a LT I have no doubt.

BPA BPA BPA BPA

4 people like this

Posted

You can never, ever, never, ever, ever, ever have enough pass rushers.  It's impossible.

Paraphrasing G-man.

2 people like this

Posted

I like Ealy a lot in the 2nd round and am pleased to have him in our team. WITH THAT BEING SAID, we probably should've taken Morgan Moses. He was also a first round talent, and unlike Ealy, I would have been happy with us taking him in the 1st round. He fell to us in the 2nd round, and IMO his level of talent + His filling of a position of strong need = the best possible pick at 60.

However, Ealy could help save us 10+ million dollars so.....

Posted

Hardy was supposed to have an attitude problem too, wasn't coachable, blah, blah, blah.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

It's all a bunch of hooey.

Posted

Y'all wanting us to cut CJ need to wake up

Posted

I like this move simply because it should make both CJ and Hardy not get lazy this year.

1 person likes this

Posted

When we picked Ealy with Moses still on the board my jaw dropped, followed by the word "what" about twenty times. However, I do understand the pick.

Posted

Only reason I don't like the pick is because Allen Robinson (my fav WR in draft) was still on the board. However I understand this pick may really help us out in the future for cap space so I'm ok with it.

Posted

Our D is absurdly nasty and I like it. I like it a lot.

1 person likes this

Posted

Godfrey restructured so this pick is just fine. We can shop for o-line help with that 4mill Gett saved. All isn't lost on the O-line if Chandler can step up and or Bell step in.

Good pick. He was on their radar like KB was. How fortunate.

Posted

This guy and Hardy alone would be a nasty duo(in a year or two). If CJ can restructure later and be a veteran presence like TD, we can keep the band together for a while. I just know that teams will go with youth and talent in a heartbeat though, it's up to him. 10+ sacks this year and Hardy is getting that contract.

Good chess move GM. bravo

1 person likes this

Posted

WHY THE FUG DID HE TAG HARDY THAT WAS SO STUPID, WASTE OF CAP SPACE