Hardy 911 call

382 posts in this topic

Posted

1) She was obviously in the apartment when the 911 call was made.

2) The manager was apparently holding her back from attacking Hardy further

Hardy should file domestic battery charges against her lol

Anyone who believes anything is "apparent' or "obvious" in this entire thing so far is easily convinced.

For some reason.

1 person likes this

Posted

The girl in the neighbor call said she was there and saw it. Although, she sounded drunk and like a moron.

At the end, the neighbor tells the operator he has no idea what the drunk girl's name is when asked, and that it's the first time he's ever seen her and that she's obviously inebriated. He says she came down to his apartment and told him to call 911. It was probably one of Butler's friends that had gone with her. They were all drunk and making a scene.

And in Hardy's call, one of the first things he said was that his neighbor had seen everything.

Posted

maybe let's chill with the "crazy bitch on drugs" talk. all you've got is Hardy's 911 call and he has a lot of motivation to exaggerate her state. nothing concrete says that he wasn't a "crazy SOB on drugs" himself at the time. I hope Hardy is cleared just like you guys but it really looks skeezy to see everyone getting their confirmation bias all over the place in a domestic violence situation.

Posted (edited)

Maybe I'm mistaken, but I read that she WASN'T there when the police arrived.

She was already out of the apartment.

So, if that is true (and somebody correct me if I'm not), then they obviously got her out of the apartment.

So if they got her out of the apartment, how come they needed the police to come to get her out of the apartment?

And if they were able to get her out of the apartment, how come they needed to "hold her down"?

There are still as many questions not answered on one side as the other.

But, yeah... crazy psycho bitch, of course.

you can hear a female screaming in the background. Hardy is even saying to the 911 operator, everything she is saying.

everyone should wait til more details come out before making a judgement.

Edited by DaCityKats

Posted

maybe let's chill with the "crazy bitch on drugs" talk. all you've got is Hardy's 911 call and he has a lot of motivation to exaggerate her state. nothing concrete says that he wasn't a "crazy SOB on drugs" himself at the time. I hope Hardy is cleared just like you guys but it really looks skeezy to see everyone getting their confirmation bias all over the place in a domestic violence situation.

Yeah, there's a lot of people perfectly ready to set their little sisters up on a date with Hardy already.

Posted

you can hear a female screaming in the background. Hardy is even saying to the 911 operator, everything she is saying.

OK, she was screaming.

And?

Posted

Maybe I'm mistaken, but I read that she WASN'T there when the police arrived.

She was already out of the apartment.

So, if that is true (and somebody correct me if I'm not), then they obviously got her out of the apartment.

So if they got her out of the apartment, how come they needed the police to come to get her out of the apartment?

And if they were able to get her out of the apartment, how come they needed to "hold her down"?

There are still as many questions not answered on one side as the other.

But, yeah... crazy psycho bitch, of course.

Your comprehension can be just terrible.

3 people like this

Posted

Yeah, there's a lot of people perfectly ready to set their little sisters up on a date with Hardy already.

Maybe my cousin. Hate that bitch.

Posted

http://media.charlotteobserver.com/smedia/2014/05/14/17/29/d6dCY.So.138.mp3

aaaaaand here is the neighbors call.

Sounds like he was slapping her silly. 

mister-gueermo.jpg

Posted

In all seriousness Idk though. 

1 person likes this

Posted

I really don't know what to make of this. You have a 290 lb man scared of his 120 lb GF. Is he trying to stay out of trouble or is he trying to sound innocent? I have no idea.

Posted

Your comprehension can be just terrible.

yeah...I thought that too. 

They told her they called the police and she tried to leave before they got there, was what I was thinking.