Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bank of America Stadium phase 2

30 posts in this topic

Posted

There are actually three total phases of the renovations, which will be constructed the next three offseasons.

Future phases will include improvements and updates to the concourses as well as the heating and cooling systems and other back-of-house items, Morrison said.

Posted

Underground strip club

1 person likes this

Posted

a subterranean gentleman's parlor perhaps

2 people like this

Posted

There's going to be a jail so Hardy can be on work release? That's the best I got.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

...back to the drawing board

1 person likes this

Posted

I remember there was talk of some sort of Panthers Hall of Fame area and another remodeling of the team store.

Sent from my SM-N900V using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

I'm afraid to click on links when at work.

It's to Amazon for Sex Panther cologne.

1 person likes this

Posted

My dream for the stadium would be for the to add prowling Panther statues along the top of the stadium like they are on the hunt. Similar in style to the ones in front of the entrances. It would look fuggin badass and really look like the Panther den.. 

Posted

My dream for the stadium would be for the to add prowling Panther statues along the top of the stadium like they are on the hunt. Similar in style to the ones in front of the entrances. It would look fuggin badass and really look like the Panther den.. 

Damn double post

1 person likes this

Posted

See I want to redo the visitors locker room. One wall will just be thick glass, temporary shelter for panthers being transferred to zoos across the country. Don't know why there would be so many of them always during home games but that's how these things work. And you could put a heated area right beside the glass to get the cats to lay there. Imagine Brees trying to get dressed while this panther is just staring at him.

Posted

More Sakrete commercials on those bigger Jumbo-trons... 

Posted

Wait a minute! Is that why the Uptown Caberet property is for sale now!?! They are actually moving it to the stadium basement?!? Top Cats may have some competition. Half time may be far more interesting...

How come the Observer hasn't been all over this rumo...er um story yet?