• Please log in to reply
322 replies to this topic

#106 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 12:14 PM

No i don't think Roy knew RM was failing and because of that it would not have been a red flag later for him to make the dean's list. If he did know then it won't be long for it to fall down around him. I don't see that happening but if it does so be it.

I think like the bogus Rosa Parks paper this will turn out to be less than what you think it is. Again, like the RP paper, i call BS on the RM account of events and who actually knew and was involved. I think even the details of his grades will turn out to be not quite what he claims. It won't take long for us to find out.

Seriously?  How could a college coach for one of the top basketball programs not know where his players stand academically? That's part of his job because it effects his program so I just do not believe he had no idea about McCants grades.  

#107 heel31ok

heel31ok

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,536 posts
  • LocationEasley, SC

Posted 09 June 2014 - 12:22 PM

Seriously?  How could a college coach for one of the top basketball programs not know where his players stand academically? That's part of his job because it effects his program so I just do not believe he had no idea about McCants grades.  

if he was never told then he wouldn't know. There is still a question of whether this actually happened and if it didn't there was no need for him to be told.It is really simple. The more questions you ask the more it looks like a complete fabrication. 

#108 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,613 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 12:26 PM

if he was never told then he wouldn't know. There is still a question of whether this actually happened and if it didn't there was no need for him to be told.It is really simple. The more questions you ask the more it looks like a complete fabrication. 

It's his job to know!

There is no question that RM took fake classes and that he was in academic trouble, the transcript doesn't lie.  

#109 heel31ok

heel31ok

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,536 posts
  • LocationEasley, SC

Posted 09 June 2014 - 12:27 PM

It's his job to know!

There is no question that RM took fake classes and that he was in academic trouble, the transcript doesn't lie.  

what transcript? RM lies

#110 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,613 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 12:35 PM

what transcript? RM lies

The two different transcripts that ESPN and OTL obtained that say the exact same thing that unc is not disputing.

#111 heel31ok

heel31ok

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,536 posts
  • LocationEasley, SC

Posted 09 June 2014 - 12:45 PM

The two different transcripts that ESPN and OTL obtained that say the exact same thing that unc is not disputing.

I think the reasonable approach would be to check it out before disputing  so at this point not disputing really means nothing.unofficial transcripts sounds alot like a RP term paper that got an unofficial A-.

Edited by heel31ok, 09 June 2014 - 12:50 PM.

#112 heel31ok

heel31ok

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,536 posts
  • LocationEasley, SC

Posted 09 June 2014 - 12:56 PM

The next few days will tell alot about this  especially if RM gets to keep explaining it. The more he is allowed to speak the better.The best thing for UNC is to hope he gets a lot of interview requests and he takes them.

#113 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,613 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 01:44 PM

I think the reasonable approach would be to check it out before disputing  so at this point not disputing really means nothing.unofficial transcripts sounds alot like a RP term paper that got an unofficial A-.

You don't really believe that do you?  So somebody makes allegations and have a "smoking gun" and you can easily dispute it if you want to but you don't?  Come on it's a transcript you can easily pull up and if it's different you say he is full of BS because we have the official transcript and it doesn't match.  They aren't disputing it because it's his real transcript.

#114 heel31ok

heel31ok

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,536 posts
  • LocationEasley, SC

Posted 09 June 2014 - 01:46 PM

You don't really believe that do you?  So somebody makes allegations and have a "smoking gun" and you can easily dispute it if you want to but you don't?  Come on it's a transcript you can easily pull up and if it's different you say he is full of BS because we have the official transcript and it doesn't match.  They aren't disputing it because it's his real transcript.

that's your assumption which is less credible than RM.

#115 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,613 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 02:29 PM

that's your assumption which is less credible than RM.

What's my assumption?  ESPN and OTL's have his transcript and it shows that he took fake classes and made the Dean's list after failing algebra and psychology the semester before.  If those transcripts were wrong unc would have come out and said so to go ahead and put the story to bed.  If unc could show the transcripts were wrong there would be no story but since they are not disputing the transcript reasonable people see that as the transcripts are legit.  

#116 heel31ok

heel31ok

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,536 posts
  • LocationEasley, SC

Posted 09 June 2014 - 02:55 PM

What's my assumption?  ESPN and OTL's have his transcript and it shows that he took fake classes and made the Dean's list after failing algebra and psychology the semester before.  If those transcripts were wrong unc would have come out and said so to go ahead and put the story to bed.  If unc could show the transcripts were wrong there would be no story but since they are not disputing the transcript reasonable people see that as the transcripts are legit.  

that is the assumption there is no smoking gun you just assume it is. you also assume no reply or defense means it is true  or legit.

#117 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,613 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 03:46 PM

that is the assumption there is no smoking gun you just assume it is. you also assume no reply or defense means it is true  or legit.

There is a smoking gun, it's the transcript!  Of course no reply or defense means it's legit I am a rational person.  If I was being trashed all over the country and it was from false allegations and I could prove it I would show the evidence, wouldn't  you?

Edited by bigcatdaddy, 09 June 2014 - 03:47 PM.

#118 heel31ok

heel31ok

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,536 posts
  • LocationEasley, SC

Posted 09 June 2014 - 04:00 PM

There is a smoking gun, it's the transcript!  Of course no reply or defense means it's legit I am a rational person.  If I was being trashed all over the country and it was from false allegations and I could prove it I would show the evidence, wouldn't  you?

an unofficial transcript is far from a smoking gun. Basing your conclusion on what you would do is precisely why it is an assumption. thanks for confirming. We'll talk again when something new and real comes out.

#119 weyco2000

weyco2000

• HUDDLER
  • 2,175 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 04:04 PM

There is a smoking gun, it's the transcript! Of course no reply or defense means it's legit I am a rational person. If I was being trashed all over the country and it was from false allegations and I could prove it I would show the evidence, wouldn't you?

The University can't comment on this due to federal laws protecting student confidentiality... Didn't we cover this already?

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

#120 heel31ok

heel31ok

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,536 posts
  • LocationEasley, SC

Posted 09 June 2014 - 04:08 PM

The University can't comment on this due to federal laws protecting student confidentiality... Didn't we cover this already?

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

come on now don't spoil the fun.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com