Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stirs

Lois Lerner vs Richard Nixon

167 posts in this topic

Again zero facts inserted, just name calling. Getting old.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

One word Sonasoft. Let's not get off course children.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Hey my dog ate my facts again! Does that work?

At least the IRS refused Nixon who wanted to use if against his political enemies.

You may have ignored the part where it was estimated that a proper email archiving system would have cost 10 million dollars, and there was no requirement for it apparently, but yeah keep yelling about a backup product line their IT staff never heard of the term.

You may have ignored the part where it was estimated that a proper email archiving system would have cost 10 million dollars, and there was no requirement for it apparently, but yeah keep yelling about a backup product line their IT staff never heard of the term.

Excuses excuses is what I hear from you. Seven years to keep emails bruh. Working for the NCDOR we have what we call Retain, what is the excuse.

I already asked what the IRS email retention policy is, no one here knows but everyone seems able to say that they didn't follow a rule on retention or there's a vast conspiracy going on.

I already asked what the IRS email retention policy is, no one here knows but everyone seems able to say that they didn't follow a rule on retention or there's a vast conspiracy going on.

Already posted earlier, here you go.

http://www.irs.gov/irm/part1/irm_01-015-006.html#d0e438

Thats great, there's no word on how long things must be kept.

But clearly if deliberate tampering is found, and records were deleted, then someone broke the law.

But in any case, President Obama did not call the IRS and ask them to do any of this. That's a dumb thing to think, Lots of risk for no real reward, what would be the point? Think freaking logically instead of like how Fox News thinks.