Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

B.BERSIN

Do you have a second team to root for?

153 posts in this topic

Born and raised in Charlotte. I have only one team.

1 person likes this

The difference being, unlike you, I didn't try and restrict the definition of 'fan'.

Like I said, that's just like, my opinion man.

Not sure why you feel the need to negatively attack me when 3/4 of the people on here feel the same way.

Its all the pie i got isn't it?

I'll share it with you ...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

You are way outta line boo, how dare you? Unbelievable the gall on this gal....

See you at teh Bears game.....

Like I said, that's just like, my opinion man.

Not sure why you feel the need to negatively attack me when 3/4 of the people on here feel the same way.

Its all the pie i got isn't it?

I'll share it with you ...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Not sure why you read a response as an attack. Maybe all that pie is responsible for that passive agressive attitude. After all, it's just like, my opinon man.

You are way outta line boo, how dare you? Unbelievable the gall on this gal....

See you at teh Bears game.....

Hahaha i know, ive never been out of line in my whole life

Always have fun tailgating with you! Bears game should be an interesting one too....ill be at the ravens game the week before

More like a list of teams I hate and hope that they lose regardless of who they are playing. 

If you have two favorite NFL teams, you don't have one!!!

If you are over 30 you probably have another team or two that you like. It's not like you kick the team you have followed your entire life to the curb the day the Panthers arrived. I gravitated to the Panthers from Washington and Danny Boy Snyder made it pretty painless. Thankfully my hate for Dallas was developed many years ago.

1 person likes this

Panthers period.  Now, instead of having a 'second team', I have a top five, in order of hate, that I root against.....

1.  New Orleans  -  the armpit of America, a toilet, their fanbase sucking off of FEMA while going to games with season tix?  Screw them.

2.  Dallas  -  another toilet, a prick owner, and a city who couldn't secure a grassy knoll.

3.  Pittsburgh  -  the city smells, their fans smell, and their claim to fame Iron City beer is horse piss.

4.  Green Bay  -  idiots who wear fake blocks of cheese on their heads while worshiping at the feet of a delusional bipolar asshole coach.  Enough said.

5.  Denver  -  never liked Mr. Ed as a QB or an exec.  Even easier to hate now with the overrated QB with the billboard-sized forehead and the gum-chewing dunce on the sideline.

2 people like this

This is of the new ideas/thinking that makes me fell real old. I'm a panther fan only, now get off my lawn.

1 person likes this

Any team playing the Steelers.

1 person likes this

Nope.  It's a Panthers' life for me.

It's stressful enough being a diehard fan of our team,  couldn't handle being a fan of two teams.