Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

B.BERSIN

Do you have a second team to root for?

153 posts in this topic

I think I'm going to start pulling for the Browns a little bit. 

Ohio is terrible but I kind of pity them.  Plus, I'd like to see Manziel do well to rub it in all the "haters'" faces.

(I'd also like to see LeBron go back to Cleveland fwiw)

Only other football team I root for is the Mississippi Muddogs, I like Bobby and Vickie Valencourt.

Asking if you have a second team is like asking if you have a second spouse.

A rare but incredible feat?

As an NC State alumnus I like to keep track of the NC State players that are in the league. I don't root for their teams, but I like to see the players be successful.

1 person likes this

i lived in colorado for years so i've always supported denver, but it doesn't go any farther than a casual alliance… the panthers are the only team i actually follow

1 person likes this

Can't say I have a 2nd favorite. I just root for a certain teams when they play each other.

No, Panthers are my #1 team overall even outside football but since I moved to Texas I definitely grabbed onto the San Antonio Spurs.  

Yea, but my 2nd fav team is WAAAAAAAAAY down the list from the Panthers. 

Im a Florida based sports fan, love the Hurricanes, Marlins and Magic. I root for the Dolphins when they aren't playing us.

So i'll pull for the Phins when I can, but the excitement towards them and anything they do is absolutely dwarfed by my Panther fandom. I keep up with the Panthers 365 days a year, me keeping up with the Dolphins goes as far as did they win or lose on Sunday.

1 person likes this

I like Philip and the chargers

1 person likes this

Football existed before 1995. Sorry. I'm a Chargers fan as well. Panthers take priority, however.

3 people like this