Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Early NFL Predictions by USA Today for all 32 teams

54 posts in this topic

Posted

No one cares about Atlanta's defense. Also, they don't care about ours.

Doug Flutie already said the NFL is turning into the CFL. No huddle, empty backfield, and 6 out wide.

Posted

we literally didn't lose a single key player in free agency. the only real key player we lost was gross and he retired. the team is better or even with last year at every position other than OT

13-3

2 people like this

Posted

Cowboys might have given them a run for their money

When did the Cowboys enter the division? That's new to me.

Posted

Fwiw, I understand why they are saying this.  The difference between the top and bottom isn't that much.  The biggest difference in us last year and the year before was our ability to finish.  At this point though, our secondary and our entire offense is an unknown. If Benjamin comes on strong, and Aminu and Stewart both stay healthy, we could be better on offense.  If not, those clutch drives at key points in the game that won a few for us last year might not happen. 

Posted

we literally didn't lose a single key player in free agency. the only real key player we lost was gross and he retired. the team is better or even with last year at every position other than OT

13-3

I would say Mitchell was a key player. 

Posted

Cowboys might have given them a run for their money

Division not Conference

Posted

I say 9-10 dubs.  Bucs will win more than 3 games.  Not agreeing at all.

Posted

I would say Mitchell was a key player. 

Mitchell brought a great intensity and was a fan favorite especially with his post-game interviews like the Miami game and his awesome highlight reel hits, but honestly, he was expendable from a pure on-the-field view. Roman Harper could bring a similar intensity, as much as it hurts me to root for him... I loved Mitchell but he was absolutely not a KEY player to our defense. And certainly not worth $5 per for 5 years.

Posted

Mitchell brought a great intensity and was a fan favorite especially with his post-game interviews like the Miami game and his awesome highlight reel hits, but honestly, he was expendable from a pure on-the-field view. Roman Harper could bring a similar intensity, as much as it hurts me to root for him... I loved Mitchell but he was absolutely not a KEY player to our defense. And certainly not worth $5 per for 5 years.

We will have to agree to disagree. 

Posted

So, how many penalties does Harper rack up playing the Saints? Over/Under at 8

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

So, how many penalties does Harper rack up playing the Saints? Over/Under at 8

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I doubt Rivera would keep him the game to have that many

Posted

11-5 division winner and super bowl appearance. Lets get to work!!!!!!!