Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Graham ruling is in!

40 posts in this topic

Posted

Further rift? So you're saying there's a rift because he's trying to get the most amount of money? I guess there is a rift between Panthers and Hardy and one brewing for Newton. Previous details put Saints offer around $10M a year, well above the now $7M tag. Seems Jimmy was looking for a little over $11M prior to ruling, not a huge difference in price.

I'm reading that it's at $7 million. Graham has already publicly expressed his displeasure with the organization.

If you think an extra $5 million to an NFL player is "not a huge difference", then you are in for a rude awakening.

Posted

Is this the part where we all wail and scream that the saints* are unbeatable?

Lmao.

Sent from my iPhone while admiring feet using CarolinaHuddle

Well there were so many endless posts hoping he would not stay with Saints the past few months or get picked up in FA.

Posted

I'm reading that it's at $7 million. Graham has already publicly expressed his displeasure with the organization.

If you think an extra $5 million to an NFL player is "not a huge difference", then you are in for a rude awakening.

$7 is the amount he would be tagged for this year, but everything is being done to finalize a long term contract immediately, which they were only apart a small amount on prior to ruling. The difference of their previous offer around $10M compared to his number around $11M is not a huge difference, not the difference in tag amount.

Also, can you link where he "publicly expressed his displeasure"?

Posted

Alice is probably a pretty cool chick to hang out with.

48DD

Posted

I doubt he's a tight end

And we're done here

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

1 person likes this

Posted

$7 is the amount he would be tagged for this year, but everything is being done to finalize a long term contract immediately, which they were only apart a small amount on prior to ruling. The difference of their previous offer around $10M compared to his number around $11M is not a huge difference, not the difference in tag amount.

Also, can you link where he "publicly expressed his displeasure"?

Saints have officially updated their positional roster after Graham ruling. Smart move by a shady organization.

post-332-140432596134_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhizzle while pooping using CarolinaHizzle

3 people like this

Posted

6'5 304 kicker? I'd like to see that

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

Wish I could take credit for that. This dude @MikeClayNFL tweeted it out

Posted

HA!! OMG I'm so happy I can eat a house!!!:)!!!:);)

Posted

Saints have officially updated their positional roster after Graham ruling. Smart move by a shady organization.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByCarolinaHuddle1404325955.521766.jpg

I don't get itThat's not even remotely amusing and not what it says on real site. Oh look, Saints website didn't load correct positions for a second, hahah, this is so hilarious, WIN! :rollseyes

http://www.neworleanssaints.com/team/roster.html

Posted

I don't get itThat's not even remotely amusing and not what it says on real site. Oh look, Saints website didn't load correct positions for a second, hahah, this is so hilarious, WIN! :rollseyes

http://www.neworleanssaints.com/team/roster.html

Holy poo I would love to punch you in the god damn face sometimes. Lighten up you fuging psycho. Obviously it was an Internet meme. Jesus Christ is your Louis Vuitton man-bra strapped on too tight today? Get Lupe to loosen the straps a bit and relax you fuging commercial real estate jack wagon. Go paint a fuging bannister or suck down a side salad or buy some new Crocs for the love of Christ.

1 person likes this

Posted

Lighten up you say?

10407970_745423245499753_686454296608358