Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ARSEN

Team Kit

I'm broke but every year I get the most updated glory, glory, shirt...

This years looks like the following.

mufc-151770.jpg?width=170&height=170&qua

I'd like to by the new Chevy kit, but I'm pretty much broke.

I want one of the new LFC kits. The yellow looks nice. Pics as soon as I get home. I want a Stevie G name on there so I can get him to sign it when they come.

I think I'm about to order a red long sleeve Sturridge jersey.  Since I'm about to move into App State I thought a long sleeve one this year could be a good option since it's so cold there

I wanna go obscure and get a home 1860 Munich Bobby Wood jersey, but that would be too much to spend for an international order

I know what u mean. I tried to order Arsenal kit from arsenal.com and they tried to charge $30 for shipping. Good thing Arsenal have USA store but they still charged me $10 for shipping.

I'm broke but every year I get the most updated glory, glory, shirt...

This years looks like the following.

mufc-151770.jpg?width=170&height=170&qua

I'd like to by the new Chevy kit, but I'm pretty much broke.

Nmex8ES.jpg?1

Gerrard wouldnt wear a gay french vest... has to be photoshopped.

It's not French, it's British lolz

This may sound dumb, but I actually wanna get a RailHawks jersey lol. i've never gotten into European leagues, so I have no allegiances there. Although, I think I would rather watch the Bundesliga more than EPL. Been to both England and Germany. liked Germany more

This may sound dumb, but I actually wanna get a RailHawks jersey lol. i've never gotten into European leagues, so I have no allegiances there. Although, I think I would rather watch the Bundesliga more than EPL. Been to both England and Germany. liked Germany more

The Railhawks!!!

I worked for them as field security for a bit before Martin Rennie took half the team with him to Vancouver and the MLS. After that I lost all my contacts and decided to move on.

Good times.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Dart