Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fan01

Kenjon Barner SI article - Good stuff.

Lol yall expect a 6th round rookie to unseat two overpaid running backs?! Give me a break!

Yeah, "he sucks". All of his seven touches showed that..

Give him a REAL opportunity at playing time or a role and THEN judge him. Some of you guys are just sorry.

He's not gunna have many touches when like 25% of our cap is tied up in RBs. What team would put down that money and not have players play?

I don't wana hear poo about what he did with his seven touches. How many times has DeAngelo been tackled for no gain 7 times in a row?

We have been spoiled by our rookie's success, and many of you have a complete unrealistic expectation for a 6th round ROOKIE.

Good read..but not getting my hopes up for him.  

It appears he is doing the right things but as the article pointed out he will need to translate that speed into productivity and be able to block. 

I do remember a smallish rookie WR who returned punts and kickoffs his rookie season and there were a lot of moments that I held my breath when he got the ball because he too would caugh up the ball, but he acutually turned out pretty good. Not comparing the two, but players do learn from mistakes a work to improve.

I checked out his instagram the other day and he looks like he's bulked up a good little bit this offseason.  Hopefully he'll be able to take those hits without exploding like a RG3 rag doll now.

Hope the guy shows something this year because I really liked the pick.  If he can turn into a productive returner and we get him involved in the screen game I think he could be our Darren Sproles.