Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Did we miss out on a diamond in the rough?

95 posts in this topic

Posted

How dare gettleman not attain every player that pans out! How dare he!!

He could turn out to be complete crap. Hasn't put on one NFL pad. And if there's off the field issues, he could get into problems tomorrow!

Posted

I missed out on dating Kate Upton. Ce la vie.

You are the alpha male of the internet forums.

Posted

As an animal lover, I hate to beat a dead horse. But...with our cap space, and contracts, I believe Gman has done a fine job filling in the roster. I think he does know talent, and can find who he needs to fill out the positions that need help.

I am sure, if we had more money we would probably sign higher talent than what we do now. Which is why I can't wait until we get out of cap hellz. I can't wait to see how Gman operates when he has some money to play with. And by then, our main roster will be a year or two better, so he won't have to fill in so many spots like the last few years.

I truly believe right now, from top to bottom, we have the best roster we have had in what seems like forever. And I can't wait to see what we look like in few more years.

We are on the cusp of elite. Within a short period of time, we should be able to make that jump to elite. And I can definitely live with that.

6 people like this

Posted

you don't really "miss out" on diamonds in the rough, not in the same sense as other picks. you don't give a GM poo for passing up on greg hardy.

2 people like this

Posted

you don't really "miss out" on diamonds in the rough, not in the same sense as other picks. you don't give a GM poo for passing up on greg hardy.

Wait...um...I thought that was what the Huddlez was for? To prove that the average fan is smarter than the GM. I guess I am still learning this interwebz thingy.

2 people like this

Posted

I'm sure the scouts and Gettleman did plenty of research on him, and he was probably taken off the board for whatever reason. I'd wait until he plays actual games, everyone was calling Josh Norman a steal until the regular season started.

Posted

Aladdin will never make it as a left tackle in this league. He just doesn't have the frame and relies too much on his magic carpet to have good feet.

Posted

Other 30 teams missed on him as well.

•••Sent from my couch while fuging the Saints•••

Posted

Other 30 teams missed on him as well.

•••Sent from my couch while fuging the Saints•••

Posted

poo happens. We got good players

Sent from my iPhizzle while pooping using CarolinaHizzle

WTF?  That could be a bumper sticker slogan.

Posted

Yea but poo we got Melvin White, what now?

1 person likes this

Posted

I would've rather taken a chance on a tackle with our last pick than select a RB that may not even see the field next season. Or trade for an extra pick at some point and use a late round pick on a tackle. It's not like we have a whole plethora of depth and talent at the tackle position anyway.

4 people like this