• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYPantherFan

Did we miss out on a diamond in the rough?

Yeah that was kind of my point. Lavon Brazil is in trouble again too.

My fault. Didn't connect the dots.

Henderson fits into that group well. Doubt anyone screwed themselves out of draft position (and millions of dollars) with sheer stupidity more than Henderson this past offseason. He comes off as more of a dumbass than diamond.

Does the fact that a 7th round pick may start for the Bills say more about the talent of the 7th round pick or the lack of talent on the Bills? This team hasn't sniffed the playoffs since the 90's

Does the fact that a 7th round pick may start for the Bills say more about the talent of the 7th round pick or the lack of talent on the Bills? This team hasn't sniffed the playoffs since the 90's

the sad thing is we will more than likely be going into the season with two udfas starting at both OT spots. does that say more about the talent of those individuals or the lack of talent on the roster?

the sad thing is we will more than likely be going into the season with two udfas starting at both OT spots. does that say more about the talent of those individuals or the lack of talent on the roster?

Roster probably.

Ask me again after the season ends.

We will always miss out on the diamond in the ruff guys because of our franchise mentality to take risk on troubled players. Everyone knew Henderson was a troubled young man but was the number one player in the country coming out of high school. This good ole boy mentality isn't what wins championships. People make mistakes they grow up. Til we learn that we will continue to miss on late round gems.

maybe.....just like every team in the league does.

Exactly. Any team could play the 'we could've had player x at spot y' game. People's expectations of the draft aren't even realistic anymore -- it's like they expect franchise-defining drafts every year.

You know who we didn't miss out on?

Cam fuging Newton

Luke fuging Kuechly

Star fuging Lotululei

Kelvin fuging Benjamin

Sent from my DROID RAZR using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

We took Pilares over Richard Sherman.

Sent from my SM-N900V using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

A lot of teams took a lot of players over Sherman. Happens every year to every team.

Bet a lot if fans were saying the same thing about Greg Hardy not being drafted until the 6th round.