• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Goondal

We actually got a brief shout out on First Take

Nelly was on and saying he thinks the Super Bowl stays in the NFCW with Seattle or San Francisco.  Stephen A. responded by saying if Denver returns to the Super Bowl that they would get routed by a team like Seattle, San Francisco, or Carolina to which Nelly responded "I love Carolina."

It was brief and I think it was meant more as a dig on Denver than anything but it was nice to see someone nationally say something positive for a change.

Nelly as in "Hardy's crazy ex-girlfriend fuging Nelly" Nelly?

Nelly was on and saying he thinks the Super Bowl stays in the NFCW with Seattle or San Francisco.  Stephen A. responded by saying if Denver returns to the Super Bowl that they would get routed by a team like Seattle, San Francisco, or Carolina to which Nelly responded "I love Carolina."

It was brief and I think it was meant more as a dig on Denver than anything but it was nice to see someone nationally say something positive for a change.

Me thinks Nelly should avoid the sidelines and lay low if he ever comes to a game. 

Why would it be a joke on Hardy? Dude, if you have anything to do with that coke bitch the joke is on you!

Unless that's the shot he is taking at Hardy. If Nelly is messin with coke bitch then he's the joke

Of course Nelly loves Carolina. The Greg Hardy trial was the first time that he's been mentioned in years.

Deep inside, a lot of people respect this panther team. They may not think of us as world beaters but no team mark us as a win on their calendar.

No 'team' tabs any game as a win (if they do they keep it to themselves), but people do. It's called making a pick, and quite a few people are marking us down for more losses than wins or certainly fewer wins than last year. They're buying the story that we're weaker on the OL, at WR, and the DB. The Sept. schedule should determine our real level of respect.