Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Training Camp Wrapup - August 11

56 posts in this topic

Posted

these are what help me make it through my day <3

Sent from my DROID RAZR using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

1 person likes this

Posted

Good job! Thanks!!

Posted

Training camp has come and gone, so quick.

Posted

Great job!

And as someone who lives near Spartanburg (within 20 minutes), it has been really odd as far as weather goes. The rain, particularly, has made some days really, really cold. And then others, in the 70s, with a 80-85% humidity. It has been strange.

Posted

best training camp coverage there is.

can't wait to see your coverage of the games this year. hopefully before too long you can make all the away games.

Posted

<3 these they should really pay you for this haha it's excellent

*edit* they as in the panthers not us we broke lol

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

2 people like this

Posted

Is it just me or do the coaches really, really love Kelvin? He's really being treated like a thoroughbred and prized jewel. It appears they are convinced he's gonna be a star. I don't recall Luke, Star, or to an extent Cam being treated this way as rookies. They just light up when talking about him and he's the focal point of the off season.

Then again, it may just be added excitement because he fills a major hole this team has had for nearly a decade.

2 people like this

Posted

I have a renewed appreciation for this. There is so much going on out there that it's hard to see everything. I got only a good look at QBs, WRs, and DBs today. Thank you for your coverage, this place (and BBR)is where I will get 99% of my panthers fix because I won't be here for the season. AFN plaid cowboys and eagles games constantly. I meant to say something if I saw you out there but, I did not.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

3 people like this

Posted

Again, stellar work, Zod. I wouldn't be surprised if one day you'd be in hosting a radio show with Gross.

Posted

anyone ever noticed the yellow shoulder pads that Stew has been wearing since he was drafted?

1 person likes this

Posted

anyone ever noticed the yellow shoulder pads that Stew has been wearing since he was drafted?

I'm almost positive they are college pads from Oregon. LaFell wears his purple LSU pads. (I'm sure they get new sets every year, not literally the same pads from college.) Several NFL players wear pads from their school. I find it odd the NFL allows it with how strict they are on dress codes.