Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Training Camp Wrapup - August 11

56 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Gettleman's knee reminds me of Krang from TMNT when I was a kid.

3139254-1337713-aku.jpg

Posted · Report post

Our conditioning has been a worry for me because it seems like we've had a lot more "light" practices this year than in years past. Or is that just my imagination?

Posted · Report post

Our conditioning has been a worry for me because it seems like we've had a lot more "light" practices this year than in years past. Or is that just my imagination?

Definitely lighter and less intense. I have been warning of this for a while now.

Sent from my SM-N900P using CarolinaHuddle mobile app
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I must say zod your coverage of training camp is second to none. Pics good write ups about whats going on in the pics and also coverage on what the huddle really wants to know about. bravo sir...bravo.

Posted · Report post

Definitely lighter and less intense. I have been warning of this for a while now.

Sent from my SM-N900P using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

In your honest opinion Zod, do you believe this lighter approach kill us in the fourth quarter? I mean, the coaching staff likely decided to go this route to avoid injuries but, as we've seen, a less intense workout hasn't prevented much.

Posted · Report post

In your honest opinion Zod, do you believe this lighter approach kill us in the fourth quarter? I mean, the coaching staff likely decided to go this route to avoid injuries but, as we've seen, a less intense workout hasn't prevented much.

Not sure about that, but I think it does contribute to the slow start every season.

Posted · Report post

Fantastic writeup as every day. thank you Zod!

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I think Rivera is saving his padded practices for when the weather turns hot again. They only get so many in this CBA.

Posted · Report post

Not sure about that, but I think it does contribute to the slow start every season.

Dammit. I really hope we don't start 2-4.

It's The Charger Curse.

Posted · Report post

Great work Zod...I mean, Jeremy

Sent from my iPad using CarolinaHuddle
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I don't know what type of move KK is making in that picture, but it has to take a lot of strength to get a 300 plus pound man off of you at full arm extension.

Impressive.

And once again, nice job Zod.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I have a renewed appreciation for this. There is so much going on out there that it's hard to see everything. I got only a good look at QBs, WRs, and DBs today. Thank you for your coverage, this place (and BBR)is where I will get 99% of my panthers fix because I won't be here for the season. AFN plaid cowboys and eagles games constantly. I meant to say something if I saw you out there but, I did not.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Thanks for serving.  Sad to hear AFN hasn't changed in 20 years.