Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Schedule rumored to be released Wednesday

63 posts in this topic

Posted

Going to try and go to Hornets Wednesday, Panthers Thursday, and Hornets Saturday.

I live in Raleigh so am going to try to make it a sports packed long ass weekend

5 people like this

Posted

Jabari Parker, I'd love to see that game.

Posted

Great first game of the season is the day I leave town. That sucks hairy balls

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

Barring some unfortunate reason that my class at 7:40 on Thursday morning becomes mandatory I'll be making the trip from Virginia down to Charlotte on Wednesday for the game.

In other news I received a job offer from a company in CLT so after a 10+ year hiatus from the Charlotte I'll be moving back to the Queen City to attend UNCC to get my masters and to start my first "real" job.

With that said, it would be nice to finally meet some of you guys and catch some Hornets and Panthers games.

8 people like this

Posted

Can't imagine they'll give us Milwaukee on a Tuesday night.

Sent from my iPhone

On a Tuesday? Pssst you were way off!

1 person likes this

Posted

go hornets. 

Posted

Going to try and go to Hornets Wednesday, Panthers Thursday, and Hornets Saturday.

I live in Raleigh so am going to try to make it a sports packed long ass weekend

I, too, will be doing all three of these. Plus add some Halloween stuff in there on that Friday. It's gonna be a hell of a week.

Sent from my iPhone

1 person likes this

Posted

Can't be mad about a winnable at home for the opener

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

Did that once with a UNC basketball game, Bobcats game, and Panthers game. Those types of weekends are so much fun, very exhausting but tons of fun.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm definitely going to be there for game 1...hopefully 30 more this year. Let's all try to meet up.

Posted

Think we will get off the ground running this year with the first 2 games being sellouts. Wondering how they will handle Buzz Fest now. Originally they said the 3 days leading up to the opener. I hope they make Saturday an all day festival as it will pull in families and also the buzz created off opening night. No reason why we can't have two opening nights (the regular opening and and opening for families so they don't have to mess with school)

I actually like the schedule. Some of the better teams are during the week which should help attndence. They are home the day before and day after Thanksgiving which I really like. Also, here on my birthday which is cool.

I'll have to miss a few games around Christmas but doesn't look like I'll be missing much. Besides I'd rather play with my niece as she should be walking then.

Posted

after looking over the schedule- i say we win around 50 games.

that's a 7 game improvement from last year