Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shooting in Missouri sparks protests, looting

1,566 posts in this topic

Posted

http://news.yahoo.com/vandalism-looting-vigil-missouri-man-043816425.html

why can't dash cams be fitted to do more of a 360 view rather than just in front of the vehicle.  here is another shooting that causes doubt and rage.  it will be another he said/she said, so to speak with no real evidence supporting either side.  just more suspicions and mistrust

Posted

And I am not sure I trust either one of their stories....both have reasons to exagerate and lie.

1 person likes this

Posted

That is what I mean.  One side vs the other and I would not trust either one at this point.  Proof would be a lot better.

Posted

Situation doesn't excuse the looting/destruction.

Posted

Who is excusing it?

Posted

http://news.yahoo.com/vandalism-looting-vigil-missouri-man-043816425.html

why can't dash cams be fitted to do more of a 360 view rather than just in front of the vehicle.  here is another shooting that causes doubt and rage.  it will be another he said/she said, so to speak with no real evidence supporting either side.  just more suspicions and mistrust

Most likely even that wouldn't have solved this. If the story is true it started as a routine contact, one in which the officer would not normally have flipped the cam on manually or his lights on. Btw I think I saw where Trayvon Martins family lawyer has been retained, dis gun be good...

Posted

As one of the local pastors said, "you can not confront violence by being violent nor demand civility by being uncivil". The lack of evidence will make both sides act like asses.  Being an election year will only make it worse.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm glad we have found our both sides angle. Cops might have unjustifiably killed a kid, people riot. <-Guess which part one gets it's own thread and actually gets covered by the msm.

1 person likes this

Posted

DjlXy.gif

Posted

I'm glad we have found our both sides angle. Cops might have unjustifiably killed a kid, people riot. <-Guess which part one gets it's own thread and actually gets covered by the msm.

Cops shoot people all the time. Riots are unusual.

1 person likes this

Posted

Cops shoot people all the time. Riots are unusual.

is this a serious post