Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deepest and best backfield?

86 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey asshat, just like you I can cherry pick a couple of fuging preseason stats from PFF and jerk myself off about them.

2rh4shg.jpg

Oh and if Mark Ingram has such a TITILATING ELUSIVE RATING that you felt the need to create this thread after rubbing one out over a few preseason carries I should be over the moon at J. Stewart's few carries.

qyais8.jpg

ht7bqe.jpg

Wowzers, look at those PRESEASON STATS! Holy buckets, Stewart is on pace for 32 TDs, I bet his elusive rating is like 6.8 E and he has a jumpy jack rating of 12.887 compared to Ingram's 11.223. His scamper feet rating must be through the roof! How in the hell are the Saints going to contend with that?

haha nice laugh.

the saints cant even see a fozzy

1 person likes this

Posted

Point being, your smack is incredibly weak when you're referencing a 'rating' based on a tiny sample size in conditions that are very unlike a real game (1st week of preseason, little to no game planning, mix of starters and depth, reduced intensity, etc.).

I have no doubt that the Saints will be very good this year. I have quite a bit of doubt that 8 carries by Mark Ingram in the 1st preseason game has any bearing on that outcome. I also doubt his fuging PFF "Elusive Rating" means even a quarter poo when it comes to his capabilities as an NFL running back. I could pull a whole boatload of stats pointing to Ingram being a massive waste of a 1st rounder. 

Go back to discussing your pre-teen-like obsessive collection of overpriced gelatin-outsole basketball shoes. I'd be much more inclined to take you as an authority on that topic. 

4 people like this

Posted

Hey asshat, just like you I can cherry pick a couple of fuging preseason stats from PFF and jerk myself off about them.

2rh4shg.jpg

Oh and if Mark Ingram has such a TITILATING ELUSIVE RATING that you felt the need to create this thread after rubbing one out over a few preseason carries I should be over the moon at J. Stewart's few carries.

Wowzers, look at those PRESEASON STATS! Holy buckets, Stewart is on pace for 32 TDs, I bet his elusive rating is like 6.8 E and he has a jumpy jack rating of 12.887 compared to Ingram's 11.223. His scamper feet rating must be through the roof! How in the hell are the Saints going to contend with that?

You know what makes you the "asshat"? Citing the play of our backup guards. Both probowl guards haven't played yet. Also, the stats in OP about Ingram after contact were from THE ENTIRE 2013 SEASON. THE POINT OF THE THREAD was questioning Stewarts claim about Panthers having "deepest and best backfield", it wasn't to claim that that is what the Saints have.

Posted

Point being, your smack is incredibly weak when you're referencing a 'rating' based on a tiny sample size in conditions that are very unlike a real game (1st week of preseason, little to no game planning, mix of starters and depth, reduced intensity, etc.).

I have no doubt that the Saints will be very good this year. I have quite a bit of doubt that 8 carries by Mark Ingram in the 1st preseason game has any bearing on that outcome. I also doubt his fuging PFF "Elusive Rating" means even a quarter poo when it comes to his capabilities as an NFL running back. I could pull a whole boatload of stats pointing to Ingram being a massive waste of a 1st rounder.

Go back to discussing your pre-teen-like obsessive collection of overpriced gelatin-outsole basketball shoes. I'd be much more inclined to take you as an authority on that topic.

Well I guess Jeremy needs to shut the board down since there is only a tiny sample of worthless football played so far that only an asshat would discuss, so nothing to talk about yet.

Posted

You know what makes you the "asshat"? Citing the play of our backup guards. Both probowl guards haven't played yet. Also, the stats in OP about Ingram after contact were from THE ENTIRE 2013 SEASON. THE POINT OF THE THREAD was questioning Stewarts claim about Panthers having "deepest and best backfield", it wasn't to claim that that is what the Saints have.

but but but you gave us Foucault's PFF rating and he is our 3rd string T.  now why asshat, would you cite something so unimportant and THEN call someone else out on it?

OH BECAUSE YOU ARE INTERNET FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 people like this

Posted

Go back to the OP. The chart you posted was based on 8 attempts by Ingram which I can only assume is from the preseason as you stated 'so far this year' before it. You cherry picked a stupid chart from the preseason to boast about the Saints backfield. Asshat.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm an asshat, and I'm ok.

I hang out on teh Huddlez all day.

Posted

I'm an asshat, and I'm ok.

I hang out on teh Huddlez all day.

What is an asshat anyways?

Is this it since the birds @ss in on your head

really-funny-hats-chicken.jpg

Or is this it since it has a butt in it?

unusual-funny-huts-49.jpg

Posted

No wonder Chris Ivory, Mark Ingram, and L.Blount have dominated the league for the past three years, I mean, just look at those stats!

Posted

Go back to discussing your pre-teen-like obsessive collection of overpriced gelatin-outsole basketball shoes. I'd be much more inclined to

take you as an authority on that topic.

Enjoy your pie.