Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jakob

Rumors the Hornets might be interested in Josh Smith

59 posts in this topic

I know what you're talking about. I can see it when quoting your post. I'm saying it doesn't hurt to cite the source(s). You know like how they teach you in Eng101? Lol

Just ask JJ.

I did cite the source, unless you're a troll I feel extremely sorry for you. 

A direct link to the article isn't citing the source?

I know what you're talking about. I can see it when quoting your post. I'm saying it doesn't hurt to cite the source(s). You know like how they teach you in Eng101? Lol

Just ask JJ.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

post-6961-140839265815_thumb.jpg

i cant remember if he is a SF in a PF's body or a PF in a SF's body..

1 person likes this

I stopped reading when the writer said he'd trade MKG for Smith in a "heartbeat".

I would not mind Smith on the Hornets' roster. But if you trade MKG you have to be certain that you are getting a player in return that makes the team legit championship contenders. I do not believe Josh Smith is that guy.

The only guy who I'd like us to realistically trade Detroit for is Monroe. Smith is a fair player, but I think MKG is more valuable at SF, especially if MKG can add to the offense side; and I'd rather not see Smith at PF.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Lol I love that movie.

#Ragret

1 person likes this

lol I can't fathom how terrible of a move this would be

lol I can't fathom how terrible of a move this would be

We took on Ben Gordon's even more horrendous contract and hit the jackpot. Top 10 pick and the space to sign Lance Stephenson.

The only way this move makes sense for us is if Detroit attaches an incentive like a future first on to it simply as a salary dump. I'd almost be willing to get something done if that were the case, but according to the parameters outlined by the article, absolutely no way.

1 person likes this

We took on Ben Gordon's even more horrendous contract and hit the jackpot. Top 10 pick and the space to sign Lance Stephenson.

The only way this move makes sense for us is if Detroit attaches an incentive like a future first on to it simply as a salary dump. I'd almost be willing to get something done if that were the case, but according to the parameters outlined by the article, absolutely no way.

oh if they added a great pick in the mix of course

but I thought the proposed trade was MKG for Smith- that would be asinine