• Please log in to reply
1277 replies to this topic

#31 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,429 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 08:48 AM

I wish I was there to dump a bowl of streaming hot chowdahh on the head of the first loudmouth in a Brady jersey. Represent us well.

#32 ViaVeritasVita

ViaVeritasVita

For King and Country

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,192 posts
  • LocationLandrum, SC

Posted 22 August 2014 - 09:47 AM

I'm on my way to lunch yesterday and this car is right in front of me, I'm like WTF?

so I take a picture

20140801_104552.jpg

what in the actual fug?

I have a feeling our offense is going to be a mess this season. 

i honestly stopped reading your comment after this sentence. it has become more and more obvious to me that you are one of the most uninformed Panthers fans on this forum. you spit the media line every time you post. every single one of your comments is negative. and every single time, you vomit up ignorant, inaccurate information about this team. 

just to answer your idiocy, have you even watched the preseason games? have you even followed training camp? the only phase of play that this team is underperforming in is special teams. our defense has been stout even with the loss of dear Mitchell, Munnerlyn, Mikell, and Florence. our offensive line has actually played fairly well, considering how everyone thought they would play (and this against two stout DLs in Buffalo and KC). our secondary, while it struggled against Buffalo, actually played well versus a stronger KC offense. and our offense, while it looked rusty the first two series with Cam, rebounded to score two touchdowns against that same stout KC defense. I suppose our defense will get its best test yet tonight, but i expect a similar outcome to last year's matchup against the Pats. 

CharlottePanther, your negativity is stale. so stale it smells like a rotting corpse. you need to check your facts before you decide to post. and i would start by... i dunno... actually watching your favorite team's games. i think if you started there, your posts might actually sound intelligent and tolerable. Its one thing to discuss a team's weaknesses. its quite another to completely ignore all the positives and talent in this team, just so you can be a fuggin pessimist. i hear you got banned for a while, or you willingly left the Huddle or something. idk about how the mods feel, but nothing you post has anything to add to our conversations here. if you want to be an ignorant pessimist panther fan, then go do it somewhere else than the Huddle.

#33 iamhubby1

iamhubby1

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,566 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 22 August 2014 - 10:19 AM

Speaking of Steelers, Mike Mitchell balled out last night against Philly.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

LOL. Not even close.

#34 PntherPryd

PntherPryd

Relic

• Moderators
  • 2,081 posts
  • LocationWilmington

Posted 22 August 2014 - 10:23 AM

To be fair, at least Charlotte Panther is consistent.

Some fans like to be negative before a game or a season, it makes them feel better for some reason.  I think before every season and practically every big game CP can be counted on to pull his own ice-bucket challenge.  Every time.

Personally I believe the reason people are negative is to thump their chest and say "I was right" after the game.   Whatever floats your boat but even if we do come away with an "L" I don't care as long as I see the team work together and improve.

Oh, and I want Brady sacked early and often.

#35 PandaPancake

PandaPancake

#FireShula

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,304 posts
  • LocationGreeley, Co

Posted 22 August 2014 - 10:38 AM

I may have lost my faith in humanity but I'll never lose it in the lottery and the Panthers

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#36 Mol3m4n

Mol3m4n

HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,601 posts
  • LocationMitchell, NC

Posted 22 August 2014 - 11:01 AM

LOL. Not even close.

I went to b-dubs and watched the game. Mitchell did what he was supposed to and laid some wood with his hits. I was surprised.

#37 iamhubby1

iamhubby1

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,566 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 22 August 2014 - 11:16 AM

I went to b-dubs and watched the game. Mitchell did what he was supposed to and laid some wood with his hits. I was surprised.

Are you sure you watched the right guy? He tried to knock a TE, and got trucked. Hit a RB, and the back bounced off and kept going. Miss-played a screen. He did knock down a pass, but that was the only play I saw him make.

I was watching to see how he did. It may have been just one of those games for him, but he did not look good.

#38 Kyle82

Kyle82

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,914 posts
  • LocationRock Hill SC

Posted 22 August 2014 - 11:44 AM

Is it too early to start drinking?

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

#39 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 22 August 2014 - 12:08 PM

This game will tell us how good we'll be this season. The first two games have been questionable. Good but not good enough. EJ and Alex pretty much picked our defense apart through the air.

Last year, we dominated a very good Ravens team in the preseason and that proved to be the result we had in 2013. Im looking for us to dominate tonight!!!

#40 IamSoClutch

IamSoClutch

CaptainCam

• HUDDLER
  • 2,074 posts
  • LocationKinston, NC

Posted 22 August 2014 - 12:25 PM

Will this game be in tv

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#41 PandaPancake

PandaPancake

#FireShula

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,304 posts
  • LocationGreeley, Co

Posted 22 August 2014 - 12:31 PM

Will this game be in tv

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

No one plays a game in tv. They're way too small.

#42 Right Hand Arm Man

Right Hand Arm Man

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts
  • LocationFlailing my way through Life

Posted 22 August 2014 - 12:41 PM

Our o line is going to have to step up - the pats got back some guys they didnt have last year when we played them.  Would hate to see Cam get hurt in a meaningless game.

#43 PandaPancake

PandaPancake

#FireShula

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,304 posts
  • LocationGreeley, Co

Posted 22 August 2014 - 12:58 PM

Our o line is going to have to step up - the pats got back some guys they didnt have last year when we played them.  Would hate to see Cam get hurt in a meaningless game.

Byron Bell is like Bishop. He feeds on the hate and transfers that energy to the field. I kind of feel bad for the Patriot defense.

#44 Mol3m4n

Mol3m4n

HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,601 posts
  • LocationMitchell, NC

Posted 22 August 2014 - 01:09 PM

Are you sure you watched the right guy? He tried to knock a TE, and got trucked. Hit a RB, and the back bounced off and kept going. Miss-played a screen. He did knock down a pass, but that was the only play I saw him make.

I was watching to see how he did. It may have been just one of those games for him, but he did not look good.

I was watching his coverage more, but he knocked the crap out of Celek at one point.

#45 Jimmy

Jimmy

Beer Me

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,425 posts
  • LocationOn A Mother F'ing Boat

Posted 22 August 2014 - 01:15 PM

Even on the flight full of Panthers fans....

Sigh

attachicon.gif1408708495931.jpg

Sent from Carolina Huddle App for Android.

His "Steel Curtain" is protecting his neck.  #mulletlife

Edited by Jimmy, 22 August 2014 - 01:16 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Carolina Panthers, New England Patriots, NFL, Preseason

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com