243 replies to this topic

#241 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationDa City
HUDDLER

Posted 07 January 2015 - 09:52 PM

if he is there in the 2nd, i really hope the panthers take DGB. he had 2 arrest for weed, with one being thrown out, i believe because someone else in the car admitting to being the owner of the weed found in the car. he also got accused of breaking his girlfriend apartment, and throwing a girl down some steps, but he was not charged or arrested for this incident.

this guy has the potential to be very good.

#242 LinvilleGorge

LinvilleGorge

HUDDLER

Posted 07 January 2015 - 11:19 PM

Oh poo, he got accused of throwing a girl down the steps? Never mind. Ain't no way J.R. is signing off on that one after this Hardy fiasco.

#243 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• LocationDa City
HUDDLER

Posted 08 January 2015 - 08:27 AM

Oh poo, he got accused of throwing a girl down the steps? Never mind. Ain't no way J.R. is signing off on that one after this Hardy fiasco.

yeah, but if this occurred, i find it hard for him not to get arrested for this. he didn't even get charged with anything in this incident. he has also kept his nose clean since getting the boot from Mizzou, so just maybe he understands now.

#244 LinvilleGorge

LinvilleGorge

HUDDLER

Posted 08 January 2015 - 04:02 PM

yeah, but if this occurred, i find it hard for him not to get arrested for this. he didn't even get charged with anything in this incident. he has also kept his nose clean since getting the boot from Mizzou, so just maybe he understands now.

I agree, but I also don't think it matters. J.R. doesn't want to see any more Panthers related domestic violence news and after the Hardy situation you know it would getting talked about if we did draft the guy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users