Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeremy Igo

Today's Schedule....

33 posts in this topic

Heading to Practice today to get a look at Hill.

Practice is in the afternoon which is good, more time in the heat and humidity to prepare for TB.

Tonight, Podcast recording with the birthday girl Sammi Jo. Playing for her your birthday songs.

5 people like this

are all practices like this closed?

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

How creepy of a song should I suggest....

Heading to Practice today to get a look at Hill.

Practice is in the afternoon which is good, more time in the heat and humidity to prepare for TB.

Tonight, Podcast recording with the birthday girl Sammi Jo. Playing for her your birthday songs.

Could you give us a little info on how Cam looks too? 

are all practices like this closed?

Yes

Will be interesting to hear your thoughts. When you read Joe Person's article on Hill this morning, it doesn't take a savant to read between the lines. I think they signed him to play this season.

From ol' Joe's article:

"Veterans Jason Avant and Jerricho Cotchery are possession receivers, and there is concern among some in the organization that Benjamin will face a barrage of double coverage without another fast wideout to stretch the field.

The Panthers signed Tiquan Underwood with that in mind during the offseason. But Underwood was released during the first round of cuts after an inconsistent showing at OTAs and training camp."

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2014/09/02/5145517/carolina-panthers-sign-free-agent.html#storylink=cpy

--------------------------------------

Matt Ryan wears braided belts.

2 people like this

Yes

How much can I pay to be your assistant for a day?

Will be interesting to hear your thoughts. When you read Joe Person's article on Hill this morning, it doesn't take a savant to read between the lines. I think they signed him to play this season.

From ol' Joe's article:

"Veterans Jason Avant and Jerricho Cotchery are possession receivers, and there is concern among some in the organization that Benjamin will face a barrage of double coverage without another fast wideout to stretch the field.

The Panthers signed Tiquan Underwood with that in mind during the offseason. But Underwood was released during the first round of cuts after an inconsistent showing at OTAs and training camp."

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2014/09/02/5145517/carolina-panthers-sign-free-agent.html#storylink=cpy

I thought the same thing after I heard he went to the practice squad. I guarantee that they just want him to learn the playbook and work with Ricky before being thrown into the fire.

How much can I pay to be your assistant for a day?

All I had to do was make him a chicken salad sammich with the crust cut off and fresh squeeze some lemonade and I was in. I also had to give him a shoulder massage and he required me to sing the entire Top Gun soundtrack in tenor voice while doing so, but I kind of liked it so I wouldn't necessarily consider it a payment for being his assistant.

2 people like this

• Topics

• And to think this guy made it through 7 rounds and not one team wanted him.  Thank God Gettleman was on his "A" game and signed him here. Amazing how talent can bypass so many scouts, coaches and GMs. If they did a redraft.   What round would he go to?  Round 1?  He's a solid of a Guard as any in this league.
    • you do realize that $1M pledge he made was after he had received a ton of backlash and outcry from the media for sitting during the national anthem? He did hold his promise and has made some other donations as well, but before he decided to sit at football games, he didn't do jack poo for oppressed communities and the homeless, or any other charities for that matter. He was just a narcissist prima dona who so happened to play for one of the most talented teams in the NFL headed by one of the greatest coaches in the NFL. Him prospering early on in his career made him a cocky SOB who dressed like a thug during press conferences and treated the media like dog poo.  Yes people change, but he changed for the wrong reasons. His career was in turmoil, he was a declining NFL QB trying to stay relevant, so he thought up a rouge to get back in the spotlight by sitting. After he received backlash, he thought to himself "oh crap, I need to back up my words with some action. let me make a few donations to show the world I truly care about what I stand for"  the dude could give a rats ass about any of that poo. He didn't even show up to vote, and I don't think he's ever voted in his life. And I don't care about voting for the president, but at least vote for your local officials and congressman and for your states propositions. If he truly wants to have a voice and use the stage he has to inflict some serious changes in this country, there's a way to go about it, not seek attention for the wrong reasons just to resurrect your career.  
    • I love Moton. The only thing that freaks me out about him is that he played for a small school. I do think he could've flourished for a big time program though.