Photo
- - - - -

Wintry mix???

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
27 replies to this topic

#1 HGG

HGG

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 12:55 PM

What's the weather looking like for Sunday night?

It could be ugly.

#2 panthersphan

panthersphan

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,518 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 01:00 PM

Good for Smashin n Dashin

#3 shinner

shinner

Anomaly

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 02:23 PM

At this moment in Central PA (bout 90 mins west of the shithole known as the Meadowlands), it's cold and alternating between snow, sleet and rain.

#4 BriningDaPain

BriningDaPain

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 02:27 PM

Hope if doesn't snow/sleet at Jets Stadium :angelsad2:

#5 Kyle82

Kyle82

• HUDDLER
  • 3,899 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 02:29 PM

Hope if doesn't snow/sleet at Jets Stadium :angelsad2:

at least not until the 4th quarter (remember Green Bay :o)

#6 suddy

suddy

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 02:31 PM

I would prefer it to snow or rain. This will keep the Giants air game under wraps and make them run more. That plays to our favor.

#7 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 17,046 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 02:32 PM

I hope we get an early 10-0 lead, then a major snowstorm hits. :)

#8 BriningDaPain

BriningDaPain

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 02:44 PM

I would prefer it to snow or rain. This will keep the Giants air game under wraps and make them run more. That plays to our favor.

snow or rain wont help our passing game either. So they can stack 8 in the box on us easily, but i hope Jake plays like he did vs Denver and not det/oak game.

#9 suddy

suddy

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 02:49 PM

snow or rain wont help our passing game either. So they can stack 8 in the box on us easily, but i hope Jake plays like he did vs Denver and not det/oak game.

I think the passing game is much more important to the Giants. Sure we would have less effective passing. However, the Giants have big play ability that has burned our secondary for the past 4 games. I have much more confidence in our run defense than our pass defense.

#10 chbright

chbright

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 816 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 02:56 PM

hmmmm i would say our passing game is more important for 1 reason: the real steve smith needs the ball. if its a crap shoot throwing it takes out our best threat, and lets a good giants team focus on stopping 1 element, the run, and who really trust their cbs? i mean i dont always trust lucus, marshall, and gamble, but i would take them over corey webster, sam madison, and aaron ross. plus i like our WRs more when they dont have plex.

#11 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 17,046 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 02:58 PM

I think the passing game is much more important to the Giants. Sure we would have less effective passing. However, the Giants have big play ability that has burned our secondary for the past 4 games. I have much more confidence in our run defense than our pass defense.

Really?

I feel just the opposite. The Giants are second in the league in rushing, but only about 20 or so passing the ball. I definitely prefer them trying to beat us with Manning's arm than with Jacobs. And their best receiver shot himself.

Our run defense has been in the bottom half of the league all year, where as our pass defense has only looked bad in the last few games (And actually, it looked pretty good against Denver). And if Kemo does miss the game due to injury, its going to be that much harder to stop their running game.

#12 suddy

suddy

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 03:09 PM

I agree that the pass defense looked much better against Denver. They really seemed to come together. I think that we have the best chance with a balanced attack against the Giants. I am just concerned with our secondary getting blasted. IMO I think we would be better stopping their running game than their passing game. However, without Plax they looked pretty flat against the cowgirls. If they play us like that its game for us.

#13 Mr.Ponche

Mr.Ponche

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 03:13 PM

In no way does bad weather help us.It could only hurt our cause.

#14 Mad Scientist

Mad Scientist

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 03:18 PM

http://www.accuweath...metric=0&fday=6

Suggests, as of now, it won't be too bad.

#15 Alan Ford

Alan Ford

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 04:51 PM

I hope it does snow, that would be an epic battle.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com