Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HGG

Wintry mix???

28 posts in this topic

In no way does bad weather help us.It could only hurt our cause.

I am pissed, I need a new Panthers Beanie for Sunday so I don't freeze and everywhere is sold out here in Charlotte.

Which Dicks? I went to Northlake and Concord. I also stopped by the team store today and all they had was Camo or Pink.

I would prefer it to snow or rain. This will keep the Giants air game under wraps and make them run more. That plays to our favor.

not if kemo is out. NYG can run the ball too.

we may get into a situation where we need smitty to bail us out again.

I am pissed, I need a new Panthers Beanie for Sunday so I don't freeze and everywhere is sold out here in Charlotte.

I saw some at the Dicks in Matthews today...I think...call them first. And I think they might have had them at a store called Lids at Carolina Place Mall as well - again, call them first. I was looking for something else at the time. There are at least 4 or 5 sports stores at CP Mall though, so one of them is bound to have something. My daughter asked for a Panthers Santa hat and Lids had them on sale 2 for $20.

I got that semi-***** one I wore this weekend at the Walmart on Wilkinson not far from BoA. Nor a big fan of the stripes on it but I didn't care how gay it looked, just wanted my head to stay warm.

Dicks at Southpark Mall had feck all.

My daughter asked for a Panthers Santa hat and Lids had them on sale 2 for $20.

I almost bought one of them at the CVS I stopped at on the way home...but son #1 claims to like the Steelers, while son #2 hasn't fully committed to the Panthers yet (clinging a bit to the Iggles still). I bet they weren't 2 for $20 though.

I'm tired of making motherfu cking threads that get pushed to the second motherfu cking page, only to be replicated a motherfu cking day later.... God damn mods better give me some motherfu cking mod powers one day, because if Kurb's got a motherfu cking bant stick, wait 'til you see my god damn bant motherfu cking lightsaber...