Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kickoff Party for Cheese Mo'z

53 posts in this topic

Posted

brother brother brother! Brother brother brother!

picard-facepalm.jpg

Posted

I am def going to have to go to cheese mo'z at some point, but living in greensboro makes it kind of hard.

Posted

I am def going to have to go to cheese mo'z at some point, but living in greensboro makes it kind of hard.

bullsh1t-- your an hour away-- when you live 6 THOUSAND miles away ITS HARD....

To drive an hour is demanding, not hard... It just depends on if you WANT TOO or not...

thats all.....

Posted

bullsh1t-- your an hour away-- when you live 6 THOUSAND miles away ITS HARD....

To drive an hour is demanding, not hard... It just depends on if you WANT TOO or not...

thats all.....

I WANT to, I just don't have the reasonable means to do so at this time. Though I live two hours away I think the same applies. Though I guess that one hour across the hills is a bit different than two down and up the mountain again.

Posted

I WANT to, I just don't have the reasonable means to do so at this time. Though I live two hours away I think the same applies. Though I guess that one hour across the hills is a bit different than two down and up the mountain again.

Quit wasting all that money on cigs, and maybe you can get there. :rofl:

Posted

Quit wasting all that money on cigs, and maybe you can get there. :rofl:

You aint frickin kidding either. I'm working on it.

Posted

Every Pizza should come with a free tackle of your choice. Like, for example I wanted Dan to spear Zod when he walked in. I think that would really add some incentive.

Posted

Every Pizza should come with a free tackle of your choice. Like, for example I wanted Dan to spear Zod when he walked in. I think that would really add some incentive.

I like it...

I want Pep to tackle the opposing QB in the 2010 Superbowl...

Posted

Gotta work.

I could try to get the day off, but it's not likely. But if I can do it I'll have to see if the future Mrs can make it up as well.

Posted

I'm there, thanks for the heads up Dan!

Posted

Sounds awsome Dan, I've been meaning to check Cheese Moz out, I went to Sweet Teas for breakfast which was awsome. I can't wait for some real games to start back up see you all there.

Posted

Went for lunch there yesterday, the cheeseburger pizza they had as the "pie of the day" was really good - never would have thought mustard on a pizza would work but man it was delicious, as well as unexpected!