Giants' Tuck: "Carolina is the best team in NFL"

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 UNCrules2187

UNCrules2187

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,061 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 01:47 PM

"They really have imposed their will on teams," Tuck said, one day after the Giants limped home from a 20-8 loss in Dallas. "And they still play great defense and their running game looks superb right now. It kind of looks like our running game early in the year. Obviously, that's where we want to be at. My motto has always been, 'To be the best, you have to beat the best.' And right now, Carolina is probably the best team in the NFL. They look that good to me."

http://sports.yahoo....?urn=nfl,129453

Nice to see an opponent give us some props. Probably just trying to lull us into a false sense of security though. Don't worry Giants, we're coming full steam ahead!

#2 GSO_Pantherz

GSO_Pantherz

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 01:49 PM

Nice to see an opponent give us some props. Probably just trying to lull us into a false sense of security though. Don't worry Giants, we're coming full steam ahead!

Trying to butter us up. The opposite of trash talking. Hopefully the players don't listen to this garbage.

#3 engine9

engine9

shoota muhfukkaina minute

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 01:50 PM

This is really going to mess up our radar status.

#4 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 24,967 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 01:54 PM

we all know who Tuck really thinks is the best team........no one buys stuff like that.

#5 9Lives

9Lives

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 01:58 PM

I ain't buying this reverse psychology bulljive.

#6 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,250 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 02:00 PM

I'm hoping Aaron Ross decides to talk trash about Steve Smith prior to the game.

#7 Kyle82

Kyle82

• HUDDLER
  • 3,885 posts
  • LocationRock Hill SC

Posted 16 December 2008 - 02:02 PM

We are who they think we are :wink5:

#8 Sword

Sword

Ninja Pirate

• HUDDLER
  • 2,174 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 02:12 PM

Nice try with the mind games, Tuck...we are used to them with Gruden..

#9 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 24,967 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 02:15 PM

Tuck is trying to play the underdog card early......too bad for him when the Pro Bowl teams are announced today Carolina will recieve a slap in the face.....and put as back in our rightful position of underdog and overlooked in comparison.

Maximum of 1 player and possible shutout again. The few key positions were deserve spots have lots of guys in the running from larger market teams. RB, WR, MLB, DE, and K are all spots we could get hosed on.

#10 dinz

dinz

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 02:15 PM

hey panthers fans, im dinz here , big fan of actually the carolina hurricanes, have seem them in the RBC center,ima huge nygiants here to about the big game this week..

#11 dinz

dinz

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 02:16 PM

hey panthers fans, im dinz here , big fan of actually the carolina hurricanes, have seem them in the RBC center,ima huge nygiants here totalk about the big game this week..

heres hoping the game matches the hype..

#12 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

NON FACETE NOBIS CALCITRARE VESTRVM PERINAEVM

• HUDDLER
  • 3,934 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 02:16 PM

They are trying to play the disrespect card against us or the "they are better then us" card to try and get themselves pumped and feeling like they are the Underdog for this game, which is a joke if you ask me, they are favored right now I believe and with us going to they're house they should be.

It's kinda sad and pisses me off when the team that has won the last Super Bowl and has a identical record does that, the Seahawks did the same crap when we played them in the NFCC in 2005. talk up the opponent because we need something to get us fired up for the game.

Now because of this I really want us to kick they're ass now:mad:

#13 UNCrules2187

UNCrules2187

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,061 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 02:35 PM

hey panthers fans, im dinz here , big fan of actually the carolina hurricanes, have seem them in the RBC center,ima huge nygiants here to about the big game this week..

...what?

#14 hepcat

hepcat

Skandalouz

• HUDDLER
  • 4,471 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 02:37 PM

totally time for JPep to come out and say something similar like "to be the champs you gotta beat the champs" or some crap like that. Can't let the Gmen get away with crowing our asses. :icon_bs:

#15 scpanther22

scpanther22

• HUDDLER
  • 7,138 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 02:58 PM

he is just giveing probs. nothing behind that

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com