Photo
- - - - -

Pat Yanksisiaisisisss and other morons...

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Brooklyn Bully

Brooklyn Bully

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 01:51 PM

Looks like Pat read this forum, he actually posted some Panther info after members on here trashed him for talking too much about Matty Ice.

But that's nothing compared to some of the comments under his column...

http://myespn.go.com...-s-formula.html

What a model franchise the Panthers are...Steve Smith punches a guy in the face they make the victim go on TV and say it wasnt a big deal. And "Things Happen". Tackle a guy and break his neck...part of football...Punch a guy in his face when he has no helmet on...ASSAULT!...The Panthers burried that whole thing and told that DB to suck it up because of how good Smith is...He is a POS! Great Football player but a terrible person.

I will be laughing so hard when the Panthers lose the next two games and dont even make the playoffs. They all of a sudden are acting like they won the SB which makes me sick. They wont two games in a row one at home on monday night in a must win situation for them against the Bucs. In which they act like they blew the Bucs out when really it was a close game. A blowout is when the Bucs beat you the first go around. The second game yall won was at home against Denver which we all know how teams are at home. Great! Thats why you will lose to the giants who want to prove a point in Giants stadium, and then the following week against the Saints. Who I think was one of the Bucs biggest fears all season. So Carolina just because the Bucs lost two games in a row as well as the Giants does not mean these teams are bad. You will see the same things handed to you in the next two weeks, and will be wondering what happened. haha

Edited by Uptown Bully, 16 December 2008 - 01:55 PM.

#2 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,823 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 16 December 2008 - 02:10 PM

38-23 is a close game?

#3 Kyle82

Kyle82

• HUDDLER
  • 3,821 posts
  • LocationRock Hill SC

Posted 16 December 2008 - 02:16 PM

Why do so many people love to hate us? :rolleyes:

#4 BigBlackCat_Fan

BigBlackCat_Fan

Luv Them PANTHERS

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 02:21 PM

To Hell With Them!!!!!!!

#5 countryboi

countryboi

• HUDDLER
  • 2,330 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC born and raised

Posted 16 December 2008 - 02:41 PM

its really strange some teams seem to live for hating us...its not like we are a large market team...or always on tv...oh well fugem

#6 suddy

suddy

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 02:50 PM

I need to find that He Hate Me jersey. I knew it would come in handy one day.

#7 JungleCat

JungleCat

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,166 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 02:57 PM

With a tie for the best record in the NFC, it looks like they've been right about the Panthers so far. :rolleyes5:

#8 xPUREBYBLOODx

xPUREBYBLOODx

StraightXXXLife

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 03:06 PM

Steve Yes has been an insecure Ahole for most of his career but he is not bad guy. Everyone is attacking Smitty for the incident butt hey have no idea what part Ken played in it. I equate it to brothers fighting, they fight but it's part of growing(Yes Wade Phillips used this.) Steve has become a man in front of us and I am way stoked for him. This is a team that learned about forgiveness in a world that knows nothing of the sort. I don't remember ever acting like we won the Super Bowl. Are we excited, yes as we should be. Two kinds of people show up when you win,Banwagoners and Haters.

Edited by xPUREBYBLOODx, 16 December 2008 - 03:14 PM.

#9 beastson

beastson

Cam

• HUDDLER
  • 9,055 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 03:18 PM

Who the hell is Pat

If I dont know, that means dude is irrelevant

#10 Chubbs McGee

Chubbs McGee

I will bite your face off

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 03:36 PM

I know I'm in the minority, but I think Pat has been doing a fine job as the NFC South blogger

#11 tarheelpride

tarheelpride

Logic is optional

• HUDDLER
  • 2,918 posts
  • LocationMiddle of Nowhere, NC

Posted 16 December 2008 - 03:43 PM

jealousy?

A couple of comments on the comments:

I am a die-hard Panthers fan.

This is a blog, not an official article. It's not supposed to be a great piece of journalistic artistry. Having that said, I will agree that these individual stats do not mean much.

ESPN loves the Cowboys. Get used to it. Also, the Cowboys have never beaten the Panthers in the playoffs.

Don't crown the Panthers yet. They have 2 very tough road games ahead of them. Don't bury the Giants, either. Even though history shows that teams peaking late in the season do better in the playoffs (not exactly what the Giants are doing now), they are still the champs. Until they lose in the playoffs they will be the champs.

On that note, the winner of the Carolina - New York game will determine who the better team is (assuming there's not a ridiculous game ending controversy like the Baltimore - Pittsburgh game of this past week). Hold your judgment on that until after it's over.

As for which division is better the NFC East or South, who cares? Win the games on your schedule, and the rest will take care of itself.

One final note about the Smith v. Lucas controversy: the Panthers organization did a superb job of handling the whole thing. I'm not commenting on the integrity of either player. Instead, I'm saying that (without league mandate) the club suspended it's best player for the two first games of the season. Not a move many teams would be bold enough to make.

My rant is over....

someone made sense apparently

#12 John Fox

John Fox

it is what it is

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,257 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 03:45 PM

oh he must be talking about my thread I made.

I still back my comment. He's not a bad blogger honestly, I was just pissed because he was talking ONLY about the Falcons, and I didn't see one thing about how the panthers could lock up home field. Pat, if you're reading this, its nothing personal at all.

his little cronies need to die though :crazy:

#13 brian032

brian032

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 03:54 PM

I know I'm in the minority, but I think Pat has been doing a fine job as the NFC South blogger

He's been pretty balanced with his coverage. Some people just want his face smothered all over our nuts.

#14 mush

mush

Tailgate Czar

• Moderators
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 03:59 PM

True Stat:

Pat stopped by the Huddle's MNF tailgate on his way into the stadium.

#15 Alan Ford

Alan Ford

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 04:01 PM

I think Pat has done a good job as a blogger.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.