Photo
- - - - -

SC @ NCSU Game Thread

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
36 replies to this topic

#1 TerriblePizza

TerriblePizza

Bringin dat Gamecock swag

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,221 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 06:06 PM

Go cocks!

#2 TerriblePizza

TerriblePizza

• HUDDLER
  • 2,221 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 06:07 PM

Fumble! Thats going to hurt.

#3 TerriblePizza

TerriblePizza

• HUDDLER
  • 2,221 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 06:10 PM

Another fumbles! COcks got it!

#4 TerriblePizza

TerriblePizza

• HUDDLER
  • 2,221 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 06:12 PM

Td gamecocks!

#5 TerriblePizza

TerriblePizza

• HUDDLER
  • 2,221 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 06:23 PM

Block punt!

#6 monstercat

monstercat

• HUDDLER
  • 5,961 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 07:06 PM

Both teams look like poo to me. State is lucky to only be down by 7 though.

#7 TerriblePizza

TerriblePizza

• HUDDLER
  • 2,221 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 09:07 PM

Ugly game, offensively. SC was lucky to make it out with the W.

#8 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • 3,720 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 09:09 PM

Our defense played pretty damn well tonight. I liked the looks we gave them with Willie as an upright rusher.

The second half was completely different IMO as we were lucky to be in the game at the half. IMO THEY were lucky we didn't win in the second half. Dropping TDs seems to be our WR MO and that sh*t has to change...that was atrocious. But considering we just played probably one of the best defenses in the nation and an extremely fast group off the edge I'm not completely disheartened.

#9 monstercat

monstercat

• HUDDLER
  • 5,961 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 09:34 PM

NC State did play pretty good defense at times, but if SC had a good QB, that game wouldn't have been close. They're gonna get killed in the SEC with Garcia under center.

#10 Tweeder

Tweeder

Hark the Sound

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 09:56 PM

Garcia looked like the worst QB in College, he was horrendous......NCSU was lucky not to have lost by 30+ again, but I will give credit to their defense, they kept them in the game. Awesome INT by that DE.

That kid needs to hang onto the ball for a TD, ACC needed that win badly

SEC ends and lbs were just getting to Wilson way to easy throughout the game, the Oline looked super slow compared to the speed of South Carolina

#11 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,693 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 10:06 PM

Need those 4 starters on defense back, though.

Garcia needs to get lost in his dorm room.

#12 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • 3,720 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 10:13 PM

NC State did play pretty good defense at times, but if SC had a good QB, that game wouldn't have been close. They're gonna get killed in the SEC with Garcia under center.

Garcia looked like the worst QB in College, he was horrendous......NCSU was lucky not to have lost by 30+ again, but I will give credit to their defense, they kept them in the game. Awesome INT by that DE.

That kid needs to hang onto the ball for a TD, ACC needed that win badly

SEC ends and lbs were just getting to Wilson way to easy throughout the game, the Oline looked super slow compared to the speed of South Carolina

I shouldn't expect anything less from a couple of UNC fans than a cheap shot because Garcia missed one pass and threw an INT. He also made a pretty clutch throw to seal the game at the end and he scrambles a hell of a lot better than probably any pocket passer in the ACC.

Both teams missed opportunities but I think it would be difficult to say that they missed out on a lot more plays than we did considering we dropped 2 TD passes..

#13 monstercat

monstercat

• HUDDLER
  • 5,961 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 10:15 PM

Need those 4 starters on defense back, though.

Garcia needs to get lost in his dorm room.

Yeah, but who else do they have? I'm shocked that Spurrier has been there this long and still hasn't found a decent QB. It seems like they have all the other pieces to be a pretty good team.

#14 monstercat

monstercat

• HUDDLER
  • 5,961 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 10:18 PM

I shouldn't expect anything less from a couple of UNC fans than a cheap shot because Garcia missed one pass and threw an INT. He also made a pretty clutch throw to seal the game at the end and he scrambles a hell of a lot better than probably any pocket passer in the ACC.

Both teams missed opportunities but I think it would be difficult to say that they missed out on a lot more plays than we did considering we dropped 2 TD passes..

That was no cheap shot...Garcia sucked tonight. If I thought he had played well, I would say so. Hell, I wanted you to win tonight anyway, because I'm sick of hearing about the damned SEC.

I will give Garcia one prop...that third down throw at the end of the game was pretty damn good. That was, by far, his best throw of the game.

#15 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • 3,720 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 10:34 PM

That was no cheap shot...Garcia sucked tonight. If I thought he had played well, I would say so. Hell, I wanted you to win tonight anyway, because I'm sick of hearing about the damned SEC.

I will give Garcia one prop...that third down throw at the end of the game was pretty damn good. That was, by far, his best throw of the game.

Right but you can't seem to mention that our defense got to him and forced him to make some bad throws. When he had time he made some good throws..

Either way there were a lot of things I would have changed about that game. I thought the call on 3rd and 11 to go to George Bryan in the flat was terrible. The WRs obviously blew it along with the OL. Russell didn't look special tonight but I guess some of that is due to the speed on their front seven. The fumble by Toney Baker was inexcusable considering it essentially lost the game for us...

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com