• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#16 GMEN #1 SEED

GMEN #1 SEED

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 02:41 PM

Im not here to argue, but i had to register. you panthers fans are giving the giants 0 respect. why? give me a legit reason. the BROWNS LOSS????????? that was week 5. you want to count the loss to the eagles? who were fighting for their lives and the giants dropped 9 passes? or the cowboys loss? when their team was in turmoil giants had 6 players injured, and the cowboys were fighting for their lives in the last divisional game in their stadium ever. and the giants had the division locked up and were playing for nothing.. this is the game that counts

#17 GMEN #1 SEED

GMEN #1 SEED

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 02:42 PM

I am not trying to sit here and be a homer but the giants whooped the steelers in their house, the ravens, the cardinals, eagles, cowboys, all in consecutive weeks. then the giants lock up the division and play lousy ball with injuries and now they are a pushover?

#18 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,642 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 17 December 2008 - 02:46 PM

I am not trying to sit here and be a homer but the giants whooped the steelers in their house, the ravens, the cardinals, eagles, cowboys, all in consecutive weeks. then the giants lock up the division and play lousy ball with injuries and now they are a pushover?

You just answered you own question. The Giants WERE playing great football and won big games early in the season. Now they are playing mediocre football.

They now have some significant injuries and are struggling. Your offense has managed one garbage TD in the past 2 games.

The Panthers are hitting their stride and peaking at the right time.

Panthers win 27-17 in this one.

#19 pantherpryd

pantherpryd

Prolific Panther Promoter

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 02:48 PM

Uh, first of all, it's not good karma to claim your team is going to win. Second of all, the game hasn't even started yet!!! You must WANT Carolina to lose if you're creating all this bad karma! Stop it already!! Just say, "May the better team win" and leave it at that!

Edited by pantherpryd, 17 December 2008 - 02:52 PM.

#20 GMEN #1 SEED

GMEN #1 SEED

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 02:50 PM

But you people are not making sense. panthers playing great football against who? the bucs and the broncos hahaha? thats not great football if the panthers had the giants schedule they would be left in the dust..... the giants werent playing great football because they were MEANINGLESS games

#21 gallonc

gallonc

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 02:54 PM

But you people are not making sense. panthers playing great football against who? the bucs and the broncos hahaha? thats not great football if the panthers had the giants schedule they would be left in the dust..... the giants werent playing great football because they were MEANINGLESS games

I think you still believe the NFC East is the best division from the preseason polls. The South is the best division and are schedule the last five weeks is not a cakewalk. It's going to be a great game Sunday :)

#22 francois.nc

francois.nc

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 02:54 PM

Umm, if you would have won those 2 meaningless games, this game would be meaningless.:cornut:

#23 pantherpryd

pantherpryd

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 02:55 PM

Ok, retard, GREAT teams(like the Panthers) play to win whether the game is meaningless or not!! Your team has no HEART!!!

#24 GMEN #1 SEED

GMEN #1 SEED

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 02:56 PM

no heart? or a sb ring?

#25 panthersphan

panthersphan

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,490 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 17 December 2008 - 02:58 PM

30-11?

Jacobs will play...this game IS NOT GOING TO BE EASY...

#26 pantherpryd

pantherpryd

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 02:58 PM

Your HEART went out the door with Strahan!

#27 panthersphan

panthersphan

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,490 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 17 December 2008 - 02:59 PM

no heart? or a sb ring?

I think losing Strahan hurt the whole "heart" thing...honestly...

#28 panthersphan

panthersphan

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,490 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 17 December 2008 - 03:00 PM

see^

But come on, the Panthers are great...but the Giants are still the Super Bowl champs...we really can't say much until we win a Super bowl...

:-)

#29 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,851 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 17 December 2008 - 03:00 PM

Im not here to argue, but i had to register. you panthers fans are giving the giants 0 respect. why? give me a legit reason. the BROWNS LOSS????????? that was week 5. you want to count the loss to the eagles? who were fighting for their lives and the giants dropped 9 passes? or the cowboys loss? when their team was in turmoil giants had 6 players injured, and the cowboys were fighting for their lives in the last divisional game in their stadium ever. and the giants had the division locked up and were playing for nothing.. this is the game that counts

so basically youre saying that the giants losses are due to playing against "desperate" teams who are "fighting for their lives." Ok thats a good excuse. in that case, hopefully the giants wont have to face anymore teams that are actually hungry for a win, haha.

i dont care how meaningless last week's game against the cowboys was. no one willing displays an embarassing performance during a primetime game...or any game for that matter. the fact is, the giants have now lost 2 games in a row to (somewhat) mediocre teams. they are struggling bad and it shows.

Edited by venom, 17 December 2008 - 03:03 PM.

#30 omgwtf

omgwtf

DJ Lance Rock

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 03:02 PM

It WILL be a good game and I guarentee you aren't going to be walking into the Meadowlands and handing us an ass whooping..it will be a close game..

SteveSmithStinks01? I mean really? The most dynamic receiver in the league?

I could understand maybe a JakeDelhommeAverageQB01, or DJhackettInjured01...

How about PlaxicoBurressMyFootHurts01?

Anyway, it will be a good game. If Kemo is out and Jacobs can run, then that will take some pressure off of Eli for those play action passes.

If the Giants play like they have the last two weeks....which I don't think they will, Coughlin will have them ready.

And if the Panthers can come off the Monday night TB thrashing and shut down the high powered Denver offense in a trap game, then you know Foxy will have his team ready.

I can't wait until Sunday!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com