Foxy is THEE master motivator!!

#32 pantherpryd

pantherpryd

Prolific Panther Promoter

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 03:06 PM

Ok, retard, GREAT teams(like the Panthers) play to win whether the game is meaningless or not!! Your team has no HEART!!!

see^

But come on, the Panthers are great...but the Giants are still the Super Bowl champs...we really can't say much until we win a Super bowl...

:-)

MAYBE this will be the year!! Keep your fingers crossed!

#33 Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets

Mayor of Awesomeville

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,097 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 03:09 PM

The overconfidence in Pantherville is amazing to me right now. On here, at work..... I can't take it anymore. Next to the Cowboys, quite possibly one of the most ridiculous, fanbases around (not all, but for the most part). As an Eagles fan I can't believe I am saying this but I hope the Giants kick the Panthers a$$ this week.

#34 gallonc

gallonc

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 03:12 PM

overconfidence? more like very excited lol

#35 omgwtf

omgwtf

DJ Lance Rock

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 03:12 PM

Quit talking to Panther fans then.

#36 pantherpryd

pantherpryd

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 03:13 PM

We have alot to be confident in. Our team is playing some of their best football in years right now! The last time we played this well, we went to the big show, that's all I'm sayin'.

#37 GMEN #1 SEED

GMEN #1 SEED

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 03:15 PM

great footballl????????????????????? against who the BRONCOS? with a 9th string running back? COME ON .....that is not great football. you guys almost lost to the raiders

#38 GMEN #1 SEED

GMEN #1 SEED

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 03:16 PM

You guys are all NUTS...........panthers are average at best. this is gonna be a brutal cold weather dog fight. can you guys put up a fight like the ravens did IN GIANTS STADIUM? this isnt gonna be a game where jake has 5 minutes in the pocket he is going to get tossed around

#39 pantherpryd

pantherpryd

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 03:17 PM

YOU guys DID lose....TO THE BROWNS!!!

#40 pantherpryd

pantherpryd

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 03:17 PM

PLUS the Ravens don't have the kind of O-line we do!

#41 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,151 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 03:21 PM

I am not trying to sit here and be a homer but the giants whooped the steelers in their house, the ravens, the cardinals, eagles, cowboys, all in consecutive weeks. then the giants lock up the division and play lousy ball with injuries and now they are a pushover?

How did the Giants whoop the Steelers? They won in the last few minutes and depended on a bad snap on a punt to take the lead.

Second, no one is disrespecting the Giants, but we feel good about how the Panthers are playing. And yes, your injuries/suspensions are catching up. You hopefully get Jaconbs back and that is good, but you also have just played two very physical games back to back, and that has to start taking a toll as well. There are many reasons why you should be worried this week, but confident enough to know you have a great team and knows how to handle adversity. People arent bashing the Giants, just making the points on how or why the Panthers would win. Chill out, knowing you have at least the #2 seed while the Panthers could still miss out on the playoffs all together if not careful. We should be very motivated and confident especially if our defense is starting to tighten up. We gave Denver the run game last week but we can take it away when we have to, but our pass rush has intensified the past few weeks and we hope that continues. Good luck, youre gonna need it.

#42 GMEN #1 SEED

GMEN #1 SEED

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 03:25 PM

I dotn want to talk about the past games. but we won the steelers game by 7? ...a bad snap on a punt had nothing to do with it because if the steelers got the punt off then we still scored a TD anyway to go up by 5. the safety just got us 2 extra points? nothing to do with a bad snap we still scored on them 2 plays later to win the game. how are you guys clicking at the right time? BUCS AND BRONCOS? the old bucs and the broncos with their 9th string RB... come on fellas have some respect and give it where its due

#43 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,151 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 03:27 PM

great footballl????????????????????? against who the BRONCOS? with a 9th string running back? COME ON .....that is not great football. you guys almost lost to the raiders

You almost lost to the Bengals, so what? They have less wins than the Raiders. There are quite a few teams that almost lost to the Lions or didnt blow them out. And the Giants DID lose to the Browns. Go to the smack forum where no football is discussed because that is where you belong. You bring nothing to the table, brainless meatball.

#44 GMEN #1 SEED

GMEN #1 SEED

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 03:29 PM

brainless meatball? hahaha did you see your QBs stats on the road? a 66.3 QB rating 7 picks 2 fumbles...... the giants d is going to EAT HIM wow you guys are in for a rude awakening, im not a poo talker about my team but you guys think the panthers are gods gift

#45 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,151 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 03:31 PM

You dont even like football shut up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com