22 replies to this topic

#16 Ashor

Ashor

Taylor Swift

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 02:21 AM

Yeah, we've never beaten a team in the playoffs after losing to them in the regular season.... except for Dallas in 03, Philly in 03, and Chicago in 05.

Double owned, nicely researched CSF. You're good at backing up your assertions.

#17 PghPanther

PghPanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 07:04 AM

John Clayton??..................

Take a good look at this guy.........

Spent all his time in High School and College at band camp playing the flute.

A first class worm..........

#18 dksmith17

dksmith17

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 08:33 AM

I have a question... Is there a sportswriter/caster that the Huddle actually likes?

Sean Salsbury arguably got axed for his faith in the Panthers winning the superbowl. Gotta love that.

#19 KAYA

KAYA

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 10:33 AM

This guy is a moron. He said if we don't win Sunday then there is no way we could beat the Giants in the playoffs on the road. He proceeded to say without winning this game we cannot make it to the Super Bowl. Yes I want homefield. I want the Panthers to win but if we don't I don't think the season is lost by any means. This guy is paid as a football expert. How can you make uneducated comments such as this like they are facts?

What pisses me off is how some analyst are using the fact that we are undefeated at home as a negative by spinning it to mean we can't win on the road. Which is some ass backward logic. We have the same amount of losses as the Giants and one of their losses came at home. So wouldn't a home loss be a greater sign of weakness than a road loss?

Anyone who uses that the fact that we are undefeated at home as a reason we will lose on the road is a moron.

#20 BigredEd

BigredEd

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 10:37 AM

hail, just LOOK at the dood bruh, I mean really, look at him, i bet he wasn't even the water boy in high school, talk about someone made for radio........

#21 KAYA

KAYA

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 10:38 AM

I have a question... Is there a sportswriter/caster that the Huddle actually likes? Pretty much every writer I have ever heard of has had their own thread made to bitch about something they've said. Well guess what, sportswriting, even though it is done professionally, is still ones own opinion. And are you going to agree with someone 100% of the time? Hell no. So can we please stop making threads like this every time a sportswriter doesn't jump to the conclusion that the Panthers are Gods gift to football?!

Yeah, we like Pat Kirwan and other guys who actually do their research and have a clue.

#22 Ncstatefan

Ncstatefan

GO PACK!!!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 11:14 AM

Posted Image

#23 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 11:19 AM

My gut feeling is actually the opposite. If the Panthers beat the Giants, they'll have a tougher time doing it a second time four weeks later. If the Giants beat the Panthers, they'll want no part of the Black and Blue a second time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com