Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheSaint

How dangerous is it to go to an Eagles game as an opposing fan?

24 posts in this topic

is that where the name Brotherly Love comes from or is that something else?

IRConfuzd

I went to that MNF game where key choked and blamed jake. I went on the business dime and took 3 eagle fans so out of respect for them I only wore my hat.

We went to a bar near the stadium to get our buzz on, pretty famous spot but can't remember the name. Real shithole near the produce market but with great fans, food and beer. You could barely squeeze into the joint.

The parking lot area is probably the worst. Plenty of good tailgates but not a smart place to spend a lot of time at night with any color on other than green. The stadium was just like any other away game. Bottom line, great fans, great stadium but have a thick skin.

dont do anything stupid like cheer loudly or stand up when the saints do something good. and camden isnt that bad...well where the Susquanna Bank Center is anyway. just dont get lost there at night.

you'll be right in my back yard. enjoy!

you hear horror stories.

What about if you dont go decked out in opposing gear, but still cheer for your team? Id think the greatest danger would be leaving the stadium after throwing the Eagles a beatdown, with that teams gear on.

Just saw that Dave Matthews is playing in Camden, NJ Sat/Sun and the Saints are playing Sunday.

Would be a hell of a twofer weekend, but i need to survive. And the wife doesnt need to much stress.

Standard Aint fan attire should keep those Iggle fans guessing.

sloppy_aints.jpg

and camden isnt that bad...

maybe if you compare it to afganistan

maybe if you compare it to afganistan

im sorry, when did you last visit camden?

the riverfront isnt bad at all. and thats where the concert is. like i said, just dont get lost after dark.

Not at all. Eagles fans are a bunch of loud mouth sissies who won't back up their tough talk. They will fold like any other bully. Just punch the first guy in the mouth that says a word to you.

Get used to chants from the whole stadium calling you an asshole every time they see you anywhere in the stadium if you wear anything representing the opposing team.....honestly.

Was there in 04, at the new stadium, and it wasn't pretty. Hell, they were fighting each other a few rows in front of me before the game even started. As someone else mentioned, the parking lots are a no no, unless you go incognito.

Just remember......they aren't the only team in the NFL with a magistrate and holding cell for no reason. :D

eagle fans and raider fans....not the sharpest knives in the drawer!

Cuz they have all the sharp knives hidden in their belts and coat pockets.

:lol:

and nothing in their drawers at all!!!