• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy Igo

Along the Sidelines - Superbowl Edition

Thanks for taking the time to do this, but I'm gonna pass on looking at it. Still have that crappy feeling after the loss and to be honest with you, staying away from anything superbowl pictures related

• Pie 3

I'll pie you, but I can't look at this today...

I know within that article there are brilliant pictures, but I'm still in my depressed Monday.  I'll look tomorrow.

I would love to see that last photo in color. I have no idea why but something inside me feels like it would be iconic. File that one away. It should be the first photo you post in your Along the Sideline for Super Bowl 51.

• Pie 1

17 hours ago, Hotsauce said:

Left side, the chick in the back...nip slip or benefit of b&w and a dirty mind???

image.jpeg

image.png

None of the above. Just a loser mofo apparently not satisfied and zooming in on boobs in the back like some high school kid with a box of tissues. Grow up man.

• Pie 1

Yeah, I still need some time before I can revisit that game. I appreciate the black and white theme though.

Already deleted all traces of it from my DVR.

Edited by Cary Kollins
  • Pie 1

Great work Igo. Hard to click through those...so many chances in that game but the ball didn't bounce are way like it has so many times this season. I have said all along 15-1 or 16-0 means nothing without the Lombardi and that statement couldn't feel more real then it has this week.

We'll be back.

Great pics as usual Jeremy ... thanks for sharing.  Kudos to you and everything that you have done with the huddle.  Wasn't too long ago that you were taking pictures from the stands.  Now, you are on the sidelines of the SuperBowl.  Pretty cool.

Lots of great pics but my favorite was Ealy.  I went from 'Whooo!  He picked it off!' ... to 'just fall down, please don't fumble' in about half-a-second.  The INT was great but his run back seemed like slow motion as he kept running with the ball away from his body.

Man this was buried, never saw it posted til now. Not sure I'm ready to look though...

• Pie 1

finally got the stomach to read this. this is some of your best work imo, which makes it that much more tragic.

last one is iconic. that poo needs to be printed in black and white, framed, and sat next to a color image of cam when he wins super bowl.

Well I took a look. That very last photo is fuging crazy good Jeremy. Feels like I'm on the field right there with them. Being on the field after a Super Bowl must be the most insane thing ever.