http://espn.go.com/b...k-fil-a-kickoff

SWEET

#2 TyHillPanthers

TyHillPanthers

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 06:55 PM

Awsome..its an honor to play in that. Hope the ACC comes out with a win.

#3 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 07:06 PM

Im predicting a bigger blowout for that game than there will be tomorrow for Fla. vs. Tenn.

#4 tarheelblue89

tarheelblue89

More u spend, More u win

• HUDDLER
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 08:05 PM

To accommodate the 2010 LSU contest, next year's game vs. William & Mary, which was originally scheduled for Sept. 4, has been moved to Oct. 30. In addition, North Carolina and South Carolina have mutually agreed to move next season's game, which was originally scheduled for Sept. 18 in Columbia, to the opening Thursday night (Aug. 29) of the 2013 season. That game also will be televised by ESPN.

http://tarheelblue.c.../091609aag.html

#5 tarheelblue89

tarheelblue89

More u spend, More u win

• HUDDLER
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 08:09 PM

Also, I don't see how it will be a blowout since we are really losing no one. Unless some players decide to turn pro.

#6 Carolina Mike

Carolina Mike

It's a Member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 09:41 PM

That will be a Great game!! Go Heels!!

#7 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • 3,613 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 10:30 PM

Also, I don't see how it will be a blowout since we are really losing no one. Unless some players decide to turn pro.

Not b/c UNC is bad but LSU got all their ginormous recruits in this year and last year and so they should be poised for another title run next year. Its just the way it goes. With Reuben Randle, Russell Shepard, Trindon Holliday I think has another year of eligibility and their defense consistently being amongst the best in the country...I just don't see many teams in the country hanging with them. No offense to UNC, but I just don't see them being on that level to hang with them. They would blow out every single ACC team and most other teams outside the top 10.

#8 Saint J

Saint J

Banned

• Banned
  • 4,192 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 10:32 PM

Tolliver will be in his senior year, Drake Nevis will be the next great Tiger defensive lineman, etc. By next year Jordan Jefferson will be very comfortable in the offense and things won't be as vanillas as they are now.

#9 tarheelblue89

tarheelblue89

More u spend, More u win

• HUDDLER
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 10:48 PM

Not b/c UNC is bad but LSU got all their ginormous recruits in this year and last year and so they should be poised for another title run next year. Its just the way it goes. With Reuben Randle, Russell Shepard, Trindon Holliday I think has another year of eligibility and their defense consistently being amongst the best in the country...I just don't see many teams in the country hanging with them. No offense to UNC, but I just don't see them being on that level to hang with them. They would blow out every single ACC team and most other teams outside the top 10.

Ugh...........you got me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.