Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panther fans in nyc roll call!

32 posts in this topic

Posted

Uh, I'm pretty sure a random picture of an old man, held up by a random guy in NYC isn't going to inspire a bunch of professional football players.

Call me crazy.

I guess you don't know who the "random" old man is?

Posted

I guess you don't know who the "random" old man is?

Gotta hope that he's a more informed Panther fan than that....that random old man is watching his Panther family go get one for him tonight....

Posted

NYC Panthers will be there! Actually meeting up with some other Panthers fans coming up from NC. I will definitely be wearing a ton of Panthers gear, however it will be buried underneath 7 more layers of jackets. HUGE GAME

Posted

Uh, I'm pretty sure a random picture of an old man, held up by a random guy in NYC isn't going to inspire a bunch of professional football players.

Call me crazy.

Crazy.

That was a pretty dumb thing to say. And it was very disrespectful.:frown2:

Posted

I'll be there, sec 140, row 8

Posted

I once dabbled in pacifism. Not in Nam of course.

I am the walrus?

I am the walrus.

I am the walrus.

Posted

Any suggestions on some NYC bars that Panthers fans can watch the game at? I'm looking forward to a great game Saturday and want to watch it with the other Carolina faithful!

Posted

I went to that Giants game with 6 others and we almost ended up in jail. We were surrounded by #^*&@holes. But don't think I wouldn't go back Jan 18th if need be (and if I came up with some dollas)