Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SmootsDaddy89

Attention: Sultan33g

27 posts in this topic

So how was it?

It was the first time for both of us. So imagine the worst sloppy drunk sex you've ever had, and picture doing it when sober.

It was the first time for both of us. So imagine the worst sloppy drunk sex you've ever had, and picture doing it when sober.

sounds like sloppy sex but with a hard on...:D

Pretty much. We were both so nervous we might as well have been drunk. I fumbled around with the plumbing so much it must have looked like I had rickets. Then I literally lasted about 15 seconds. (I wasn't kidding about her being hot.) and we watched South Park.

Pretty much. We were both so nervous we might as well have been drunk. I fumbled around with the plumbing so much it must have looked like I had rickets. Then I literally lasted about 15 seconds. (I wasn't kidding about her being hot.) and we watched South Park.

ahh 15 seconds nice...wish my first was as good...lol...was in my car and I couldnt get it in...uhhhhh guess it doesnt really count then!

Narrator's voice (let's contintue to watch as neither poster realizes the other was his so-called "first")

i didn't count my first time cuz the girl was a virgin too, and couldn't take the pain. so i didn't nut.

Narrator's voice (let's contintue to watch as neither poster realizes the other was his so-called "first")

shut_it_you_sheep_shaggin_leek_muncher_tshirt-p235918368106593649q6vb_400.jpg

Meat tell us about your first time. On the farm. With that special sheep. What was her name? Mertha?