Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Adb6368

Frank kaminsky

18 posts in this topic

just to be accurate - Frank was a MJ pick by all accounts.. not Cho..

MKG, Biz and Zeller on the other hand - were all Cho picks..

Wasn't Kemba also an MJ pick? If so let's hope Frank ends up like Kemba and becomes an all-star caliber player after a couple seasons.

Also MKG, Biz and Zeller are all decent roleplayers. They may not be All-stars and given their draft positions that is unfortunate but it isn't like they were complete busts who washed out of the league. Cho has a better eye for talent than he is given credit for, he consistently hits singles I just wish he would hit a home run now and again.

Sent from my XT1254 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Zeller is the second-best pick Cho ever made and that's not a diss

Frank is inconsistent but he's already better than he was as a rookie. Calm tf down

1 person likes this

Yea, Frank isn't that bad. I remember most on here wanted to go through with that trade on draft night to get Winslow. Good thing that didn't happen, lol.

Yea franks killing it tonight. Team leading -16 +/- tonight through 3 quarters. And people trying to blame hibbert who is starting today and is playing a different rotation. Awful

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

2 hours ago, Adb6368 said:

Yea franks killing it tonight. Team leading -16 +/- tonight through 3 quarters. And people trying to blame hibbert who is starting today and is playing a different rotation. Awful

Lol this organization cannot draft and until Cho is gone it will stay the same. Mediocre or below average. Smh.

On January 7, 2017 at 10:29 PM, Adb6368 said:

I'm done. He's awful. Completely no trust in his shot and his defense is its usual horrendous self. He needs to be taken out of the rotation. This guy has cost us too many games this year. Should have taken the trade on draft night. Could have Myles turner or booker. Another stellar move by hornets management to set us back a few years.

Why do you guys expect anything else?   Have we ever just made a great draft pick?  Ever?  Even a good pick? Kemba and...........jesus

Every single team in the league could play the hindsight game and play out "what if" scenarios

I don't dislike Frank but I really did not want him when pre-draft, but he's a Hornet now so god dammit I hope he blossoms into a legit player. 

Only in year 2, the leap to year 3 will be big for him. 

1 person likes this

frank needs to shoot better...period