ARSEN

Summer 2017 Transfer Season

Arsenal is about to sign 19 year old Belgium star Henry Onyekuru.  Dude is a freaking defense nightmare.  Scored 24 goals as a winger... Incredible pace, acceleration, agility  and ball control with good finishing skills.

He will be a back-up 

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11670/10889179/arsenal-in-talks-to-sign-henry-onyekuru-from-belgian-side-kas-eupen

Sead Kolasinac was confirmed last week.  He will start and replace Monreal.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11670/10878966/kolasinac-to-join-arsenal

Thats 2 players in 1 week and season just finished yesterday.

Edited by ARSEN

Bayern submitted first bid for Alexis at £50M which a lot more than I think he's worth.  Looks like £60M-£70M might trigger the sale.  That's crazy money for 28 year old.

Arsenal offered Alexis £330,000 a week... that's crazy money.

On 5/25/2017 at 11:35 PM, ARSEN said:

Arsenal offered Alexis £330,000 a week... that's crazy money.

I agree that I dont see him worth that.  These contacts have gotten ridic.

Wenger is back!  Two year deal.

Rumor is they are trying to resign Alexis and Ozil. 

Arsenal scheduled to lose only £15M-£20M by missing out on CL. (Will make profit if win UEFA).

Mahrez put in transfer request. Spurs look likely to get raided this offseason.  Both Rose and Walker likely to leave and few others to follow.

City might sign all of their targets on the first day 0_o

Bernardo Silva looks like a great eventual replacement for Silva and great depth considering how much our attack suffered after a few injuries last season. GK Ederson has a cannon for a leg and anything is an upgrade over Bravo. City also linked with Monaco's Mendy who would fill a need at fullback. If we get all of those and sign Walker I think City could do serious damage in all competitions.

1 hour ago, pantherphan96 said:

City might sign all of their targets on the first day 0_o

Bernardo Silva looks like a great eventual replacement for Silva and great depth considering how much our attack suffered after a few injuries last season. GK Ederson has a cannon for a leg and anything is an upgrade over Bravo. City also linked with Monaco's Mendy who would fill a need at fullback. If we get all of those and sign Walker I think City could do serious damage in all competitions.

Well, I would think so, considering your guys spent more than anyone else over the past five seasons on players. Eventually, you have to hit some pay-dirt, right?

(Seriously though, how in the hell does spending £400 million+ over that time frame fall into FFP rules? I know your revenues are huge, but still.. that's a lot just for the buying of players, especially when half of your income goes to player wages alone).

9 minutes ago, Raskle said:

Well, I would think so, considering your guys spent more than anyone else over the past five seasons on players. Eventually, you have to hit some pay-dirt, right?

(Seriously though, how in the hell does spending £400 million+ over that time frame fall into FFP rules? I know your revenues are huge, but still.. that's a lot just for the buying of players, especially when half of your income goes to player wages alone).

I can't defend it but I'm hoping we start spending the $$$ with purpose and getting guys that fit Pep's system instead of our old system of just splurging on players who underperform and then get sold at like a 20 million loss a couple years later.

I'm mostly hopeful that if we are gonna overpay for players at least they are upstart young talents like Gabriel Jesus and Sane.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

Likely purchases

- Mbappe ST

- De Gea GK

- T. Hernandez LB 

Promoted to the first team

- Vallejo CB

- M. Llorente CDM

Departures

- Morata ST

- James CAM

- Coentrao LB

Let's do this repeat and go for three next season!

Rotoworld says De Gea is not going anywhere so you can scratch that out.

29 minutes ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

That's up to De Gea. If he wants to go, he'll go. United can't keep him. Madrid is home and Real is a team with a far brighter future.

If he doesn't, fantastic! I want Donnarumma instead.

Mmmnnn, he's under contract with United.  Yea, they can keep him and he will play.  He also was average at best last year so I'm not sure why you would want him.

2 minutes ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

You actually think that matters? If Mourinho can't convince him to stay, De Gea is gone.

Like I said above, I want Donnarumma.

It does matter... called contract.  Madrid was buying him every year for the past 3 years.

1 minute ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

Dude, we've bought players that were under contract before. You act as if we haven't lol

The team must be willing to sale.  ManU is  not other teams...  they got more money than Madrid.  They can do whatever they want.  If team is not willing to sale and player under contract... poo out of luck.  See Suarez at Liverpool.