Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Game 27: Bobcats@Grizzlies

17 posts in this topic

Posted

Great game! it was soooo good i just watched it again, all but the part with nazr in in the 4th, i was still upset ajinca didnt get those mins.... haha but with wins like that ill deal with it. i knew diaw would play good here, but ill say his range is farther than i thought an his hustle is more than i expected. so far i love it. hope we play good tomorrow to back it up. lets go for 3 in a row BABY!!!!!!

Posted

It was the best game by the Bobs this season and the PGs combined for 4 points and 18 assists. That is LBs kind of production.

Posted

Funny how opinions start to change about trades after a week or so.

Posted

Things continue to look up. I think we are stuck with Carroll and May for this season as nobody wants them. Wallace is up and down and is a walking concussion but he is still the heart and soul and I am fine if he stays. Felton is the last item we can shop that has value but it needs to happen soon so that this team isn't in transition much longer. Any chance of finishing at .500 depends on them gelling fast and being consistent.

Posted

Things continue to look up. I think we are stuck with Carroll and May for this season as nobody wants them. Wallace is up and down and is a walking concussion but he is still the heart and soul and I am fine if he stays. Felton is the last item we can shop that has value but it needs to happen soon so that this team isn't in transition much longer. Any chance of finishing at .500 depends on them gelling fast and being consistent.

You know LB isn't too concerned about W's this season. He's hoping for a top 3 pick this draft.