Sign in to follow this  
Paintballr

Nintendo Switch

Paintballr    614

Anyone pick it up? Zelda has/is my all time favorite franchise since being a kid, and the newest one (Breath of the Wild) is fantastic.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

carpanfan96    1,459

yep I got one launch night, only played about 3 hours of Zelda because of work and schedule. 

Anyone wants to add me for Bomberman R or Fast RMX - my FC is 6697-6184-6887

uncfan888    11,006

I thought it would be hard to find one, but all of the targets had them. I haven't started playing yet though. Have to finish horizon before starting Zelda.. Then mass effect. Good lord 

Edited by uncfan888

Paintballr    614
yep I got one launch night, only played about 3 hours of Zelda because of work and schedule. 

Anyone wants to add me for Bomberman R or Fast RMX - my FC is 6697-6184-6887

I'll have to add you later today.

I'm really interested in the 3rd party support. The last real Nintendo console I got at launch was a GameCube. I had a wii but I got it as a social thing way after jts launch. I hope Nintendo is doing its hardest to bridge that relationship with 3rd party

uncfan888    11,006

if you guys spoil Zelda in this thread, i will kill you. I played the original over and over again as a kid.. absolute favorite franchise. I'm trying to rush through Horizon

• Pie 1

d-dave    2,074

I'm super interested, but the "extras" you have to buy, the screen issues (scratches and dead pixels), and poor battery life have me concerned about dropping $300+ on the system.  And most of the 3rd party games are coming holidays.  

I loved what I've seen of Zelda, and that would be my #1 game for it.  Honestly, makes me want to buy it RIGHT NOW, but I'm being careful and thoughtful....and broke!

Wyank    1,096

The new Zelda is also out for Wii U if you don't want to buy a new system just for it.

Paintballr    614
I'm super interested, but the "extras" you have to buy, the screen issues (scratches and dead pixels), and poor battery life have me concerned about dropping $300+ on the system.  And most of the 3rd party games are coming holidays.  
I loved what I've seen of Zelda, and that would be my #1 game for it.  Honestly, makes me want to buy it RIGHT NOW, but I'm being careful and thoughtful....and broke!

Honestly I haven't had any issues yet (though it's only been for 3 days)

The dead pixels I get, but honestly you don't see people posting non stop on Reddit etc "all my pixels are good!" It's only the bad ones. The screen scratching thing I don't really understand. Unless you have kids who beat the poo out of stuff and force it into the dock at a angle I don't really see how it happens (knock on wood)

The only accessory I got was the pro controller, and I've been really happy with it.

• Pie 1

Doc Holiday    2,114
9 hours ago, d-dave said:

I recently got a bill for $74k I went out that weekend and spent some money on camping gear, gotta do it while you have it lol

Edited by Doc Holiday
  • Pie 1

d-dave    2,074
7 hours ago, Doc Holiday said:

I recently got a bill for $74k I went out that weekend and spent some money on camping gear, gotta do it while you have it lol

Lol, games fall down when compared to paying down debt and saving for Disney next summer.